H-Town! New Outlet!

I don't know if this has already been posted, but there was a new outlet that opened up yesterday. Has anyone been yet? Anything good there? Anywayhere's the info:

Houston Premium Outlet
29300 Heampstead Rd
Cypress, TX 77433

Melo M4, OG color--$89.99 various sizes XX2 lows, Blk/Red---$89.99 FSR XXI lows, Wht/Carolina--$79.99 various sizes They also have a FSR in a couple of colorsof AF1 and dunks. I think they were $49.

definitely will be at this outlet..its about 15 minutes from my school and as soon as spring football at prairie view is over im there....

I checked it out today, it was mad packed! Made me not wanna be there anymore, I was only there for an hour, and checked out like half of the mall only.
laugh.gif

I spotted Brawnz in a couple of stores, if you're reading this, I was the dude in the Black/Cement 3's with cargos and a Reds fitted on. No mo.

damn i was there today......I was in the STITCHED AUTHENTIC rothlesberger jersey (not the old guy in the screenprinted one) and some bummy slidxes...hellapacked though.... gonna post some pics...

anything good up there?^bwoodballa i still got you af1 until this weekend if you want them?

It was mad crazy opening weekend. Saw some Low Xi's, XXI, Melo's, and a few others. I didn't pick any "heat" up except a pair of Shox forunder 50.00...

Scooped up am 95's for 63.00+tax...when u return something to the Nike store they give u a Refund Reward which gives you 20% off any items for 2 hoursafter the transaction... I was amazed I took advantage of it.... ^^spurfan... I'm actually tryin to make the meet in San antonio but just need some visualbefore sending my cash.

This outlet mall is garbage. Make sure you have absolutely nothing better to do that day (like a root canal, leg amputation, etc) before you decide to go outthere.

wow well i dunno about the outlet but alot of air max light, 90's and 95 colorways and lebron andnike apparel are extra cheap at the nikeoutlet....especially since any employee is ok with giving u their 40%discount when niketalk is mentioned(be it ur not an ignorant @ss).... many people fromtheir know me as a sneakerhead and half of my college football teammates work there....

^ the black/ rust am 95's...........heading there tommorow right after i sell back my books....hahaha

Originally Posted by bwoodballa

^ the black/ rust am 95's...........heading there tommorow right after i sell back my books....hahaha

lol i just sold back some books the other day made a cool 103.20 lol
bought some ids right after lol

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

there seems to be a lot of houston heads why is there no houston thread?

Because all the little kids are on ISS
roll.gif

i think a houston thread would be great as far as keeping up with releases, events and meets.....

Back
Top Bottom