H-Town! New Outlet!

quick update for 5/3 they had the orange and white 8's and antacrite 8's for 79, and a few af1 barkleys for 129 mostly in sizes 10-13. I seen someblack and zest and white and blue 11 lows for 69 in various sizes. I picked up some "carnival" am90's for 70 bucks, they had a full size run inthese. Sorry no pics though

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

there seems to be a lot of houston heads why is there no houston thread?

Because all the little kids are on ISS
roll.gif

i knew that was coming.......T21D........FTW

for 350 a pop nope... i might head to beaumont for the mike epps show on the 15th of nov though

went on saturday had the black/gold foamposites for 99 and they werea ll b grades. Couple of random forces and a few low top jordan 1's from summer of 07nuthin really special...

aight thanks for the heads up...
do u mean flighposite though? the one with the zipper ?

yeah the ones with the zipper my fault, they were all b grades even on the box, but i scanned thru a few pairs and none seemed to have any noticeable flaws

I hear the Burberry outlet is pretty decent. It wasn't open when I went. I may go weekend after next. Damned place is so far, I have to schedule it.

This place absolutely sucks so does the one at Katy Mills. Is the one in Conroe still open because I remeber that one being pretty good but this was around theyears the XIII released.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I hear the Burberry outlet is pretty decent. It wasn't open when I went. I may go weekend after next. Damned place is so far, I have to schedule it.

Burberry is the best thing there. Polos are usally around 59-79. But they have sales too, like 3 for 150.

went by cypress today, only thing i saw worth mentioniing were a few fusion 3's for 79

On another note the robertwayne footwear store had tons of J's. From both the white and black fusion 6's to all the 1's that have dropped in recentmonths. Really surprised me...

Originally Posted by thenewjs

This place absolutely sucks so does the one at Katy Mills. Is the one in Conroe still open because I remeber that one being pretty good but this was around the years the XIII released.
i copped some decent lowtop dunks from there before

Back
Top Bottom