H-Town! New Outlet!

Went to this place this past weekend with my girl...Only copped stuff from the Coach store so that pretty much tells the tale...
ohwell.gif

earlier in june i went by and saw low phat black cement aj1s. and the blk stealth velcro aj1s low each like 60-70bucks. katy mills has retro triax's grey-pink(crack print look on midsole) like 70 also. not much i guess.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Does that outlet have AM QS 1s?
If your talking about the new one in cypress, I doubt it, the workers there are so rude.. I called on 3 occasions to see if they had them, and had the Style code and all that stuff, but they just cut me off and was like NO.... on the 3rd time i guess a worker who actually new about sneakers was just like naw we didnt them in..but we might, so ima keep checking

went today and scooped up a pair of the air max 1 qs, they still had a FSR, also i saw were Lebron Soldier 3's, various af1s, black n white jordan 2009 for 69.99, different air max 1, 90,97 colorways, also alot of good jordan shorts and tees like 19.99

Originally Posted by soleboutique

Sneaker Palooza March 14th

wale replacin biz last minute...

went to cypress outlet yesterday theya had some 1/2 cents still at 125
some sharkalaid? think thats what it was for 17 on hash rack
orange/black and black/carolina blue am90's for 50
orange and black cb34's for 18 on hash rack

yo which marshalls at? cause i went ot the one on post oak by the galleria and they didnt have my size, same thing wiht the one by memorial city mall, any help? thanks man.

went to conroe outlet, they had white/red 1 highs for 60 and the citrus 60+ for 60 as well limited in sizes all sort of blazers too

Back
Top Bottom