H-Town! New Outlet!

These were pics taking on May 2nd. They also had: Be True Georgetown Futura High AF1 Black for 89.99 and the AF1 Low silver/grey Be True Syracuse for 79.99...really good prices for premium AF1s. This was at the 290 premium outlets in houston. lets keep this going guys. 

gonna be in Houston Friday and Saturday. I'll have a few hours on Saturday to burn, might as well pick up some kicks...which outlet should i go to???

Originally Posted by aj21095

gonna be in Houston Friday and Saturday. I'll have a few hours on Saturday to burn, might as well pick up some kicks...which outlet should i go to???

cypress is the best bet but depends on what area your in conroe and katy mills is a hit or miss, although katy mills has a marshalls and nordstroms that got deals too

Just to let you guys know that if you go further west on 290 to katy hockley and go south for about 20min you will get to katy mills mall. you can do the same thing from katy mills to cypress.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Originally Posted by aj21095

cypress is the best bet but depends on what area your in conroe and katy mills is a hit or miss, although katy mills has a marshalls and nordstroms that got deals too

There is not a Nordstroms at katy Mills.

just went to Katy Mills. They had blk/grn, blk/red, and slvr/blk uptempos for 99.99. and marshalls had a few sizes in the 1/2 cent blk/grn for 99.99. decent selection of stuff, if youre out there def worth peeping.

just went to Katy Mills. They had blk/grn, blk/red, and slvr/blk uptempos for 99.99. and marshalls had a few sizes in the 1/2 cent blk/grn for 99.99. decent selection of stuff, if youre out there def worth peeping.

the premium outlet on 290 has the black AF1 high georgetown/futura/bttys for 47 bucks! pretty much a full size run.

the premium outlet on 290 has the black AF1 high georgetown/futura/bttys for 47 bucks! pretty much a full size run.

conroe had total max tempos fsr for 69 with 20% off copped for 55, all black 2010 jordans for 50, penny 3's black for 69. If you got big feet (14 and up) nubuck 12's and rising suns in big sizes for 50.

Back
Top Bottom