Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

Hey when you guys get the game are you going to beat the campaign first or just jump straight onto multiplayer?

I'll definitely start the campaign first. Maybe play until the first or second checkpoint and then wait for a party invite. After that I'm delving deep into that multiplayer. Got two days off from work just to enjoy this game. Hopefully 343 doesn't disappoint.

On another note, has anyone checked out that final episode of Forward Unto Dawn?

PROBABLY NOT. THERE ARE A TON OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE GAME ALREADY AND ARE PLAYING ONLINE. YOUTUBE REVIEWERS, PRESS, VIP'S, ETC.

Im not sure with this game. A couple of reviewers and players who received the game early were banned after they hopped online to check the multiplayer. Just play the

campaign and around Sunday or Monday try the multilplayer. Microsoft has no real way anymore to check if disks are real or not.

NOW THAT THE PRESS HAS THEIR EMBARGO LIFTED, I DON'T THINK IT IS A PROBLEM. THOSE WHO WERE BANNED PROBABLY WERE TOLD BY MICROSOFT NOT TO GO ONLINE UNTIL THE EMBARGO WAS LIFTED BUT THEY DID ANYWAY.

I ALWAYS go multiplayer first, cant remember the last time i did a campaign on a shooter game lol

I SHOULD HAVE THE GAME IN ABOUT AN HOUR, GONNA CANCEL MY NEWEGG ORDER. MY BOY JUST HIT ME UP THAT HE HAS SEALED RETAIL COPIES IN HAND NOW FOR $50 A POP.

JUST COPPED. :pimp:

NOW THE LONG WAIT UNTIL I GET OFF WORK. GONNA PLAY THROUGH CAMPAIGN FOR AN HOUR OR TWO THEN HOPPING ON XBOX LIVE FOR MULTIPLAYER.

MY BOY SAYS HE WILL HAVE BLACK OPS 2 ON MONDAY FOR THE SAME PRICE :lol:

Last edited:
lil bro pre ordered it :pimp: now i dont have to spend $60 :lol:

cant wait to play it

FRANKIE O'CONNER JUST CONFIRMED OVER AT NEOGAF THAT ANYONE WITH THE GAME EARLY WILL NOT BE BANNED IF THEY PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE NOW.

NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME :frown:

FRANKIE O'CONNER JUST CONFIRMED OVER AT NEOGAF THAT ANYONE WITH THE GAME EARLY WILL NOT BE BANNED IF THEY PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE NOW.

What about burned copies??? cause my boy has had the game for a couple of weeks, but we've been scared to play online

If this turns out to be a really good game multiplayer wise might have to get that 360 back
laugh.gif

What about burned copies??? cause my boy has had the game for a couple of weeks, but we've been scared to play online

FRANKIE STATED ONLY THOSE WITH LEGITIMATE RETAIL COPIES WON'T BE BANNED. HOW THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO, I HAVE NO IDEA.

LUCKILY, MINE IS A RETAIL VERSION. IF I HAD A BURNED COPY, I WOULDN'T TRY IT.

SHOULD HAVE not SHOULD OF

anyways, 343 just confirmed that they will indeed have visible ranks implemented but you will have to check halo waypoint to view them

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2012/11/02/Halo-4-Competitive-Skill-Rank-Announcement.aspx

not the ideal setup and we will have to see how it goes but at least THERE IS HOPE
*cleans tear from eye*

THANK YOU BASED GOD!! I'M ACTUALLY PLAYING MULTIPLAYER ON LIVE RIGHT NOW AND IT IS AMAZING. RANKS JUST PUSHED IT OVER THE TOP.

^ that's wassup man. Makes more excited for the game.

I want to play...

JUST HEADS UP. IT WILL TAKE A LONG *** TIME TO INSTALL THE SECOND DISK. IT TOOK ME AN 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. :smh:

JUST HEADS UP. IT WILL TAKE A LONG *** TIME TO INSTALL THE SECOND DISK. IT TOOK ME AN 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. :smh:

Do we have to install it?

They should have made disc 1 the campaign and disc 2 multiplayer.

I mean once you beat the campaign you hardly ever go back and play it.

Sort of like what Halo 3 ODST was like.

Do we have to install it?

They should have made disc 1 the campaign and disc 2 multiplayer.

I mean once you beat the campaign you hardly ever go back and play it.

Sort of like what Halo 3 ODST was like.

YEA YOU HAVE TO INSTALL IT. I TRIED TO JUST USE DISK 1 AND IT GAVE ME THE, "NOPE!" :lol:

LOT OF DUDES ARE ABOUT TO BE SALTY WHEN THEY GET HOME AND TRY TO HOP RIGHT INTO MULTIPLAYER AND GET HIT WITH THAT 1 HOUR + WAIT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom