Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

[COLOR=#red]good god... can't wait...

One More Day.[/COLOR]

I will be getting this game tomorrow as I've played all of them. I more of a COD player but I do enjoy this game and have been hearing great things about it. Can't wait to put in some work.

SEE YOU GUYS ON TONIGHT
GT: MEMPHISFINEST
LET'S GET A NIKETALK CUSTOM GAME GOING

I work a double shift from 5AM-4PM on Tuesday so I won't be on at midnight.. but I'll send you a message and we can run things Tuesday night - Thursday. I'm off work all those days and ain't got **** to do!!! 8)

LEGGO

SEE YOU GUYS ON TONIGHT

I work a double shift from 5AM-4PM on Tuesday so I won't be on at midnight.. but I'll send you a message and we can run things Tuesday night - Thursday. I'm off work all those days and ain't got **** to do!!! 8)

LEGGO

AIGHT FOR SURE MAN MAKE SURE YOU DO. I'LL BE ON READY TO PLAY WITH THE NIKETALK FAM.

WAS ABLE TO FINALLY GET THE BINARY RIFLE IN A MULTIPLAYER MATCH, ALL I CAN SAY IS :wow:

THAT GUN IS ON GOLDEN GUN STATUS. I DID NOT KNOW THAT IT IS A 1 SHOT KILL NO MATTER WHAT BODY PART YOU HIT EVEN IF THEY HAVE FULL SHIELDS. THEY INSTANTLY DISINTEGRATE :pimp:

Anyone?
In other news, I'm so excited for this game. Only 12 more hours.....

From my understanding, you'll be assigned a numbered rank and be paired with competition accordingly, but you'll need to go into waypoint to actually see a visual representation of that rank.

I don't think this feature goes live until a bit after launch though.

Anyone?
In other news, I'm so excited for this game. Only 12 more hours.....

From my understanding, you'll be assigned a numbered rank and be paired with competition accordingly, but you'll need to go into waypoint to actually see a visual representation of that rank.

I don't think this feature goes live until a bit after launch though.

CORRECT.

THOUGH THEY SAID THEY MIGHT PUT THE VISUAL RANKS DIRECTLY INTO THE GAME AT A LATER TIME.

CURRENTLY, FROM THE GAME LOBBIES BEFORE AND AFTER A MATCH YOU CAN CLICK ON ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE MATCH AND SEE THEIR SERVICE RECORD WHICH SHOWS K/D RATIO AND WINS/LOSSES JUST LIKE WITH CALL OF DUTY. THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU AN IDEA HOW GOOD THEY ARE.

Last edited:
im considering not getting the special edition and just getting the regular game. anyone else did that or is H4SE worth it?

will try and get on tonight, my lil bro is gonna be playing i might be on late and if its good ill stay up all night and play :lol:

SEE YOU GUYS ON TONIGHT

LEGGO

AIGHT FOR SURE MAN MAKE SURE YOU DO. I'LL BE ON READY TO PLAY WITH THE NIKETALK FAM.

MemphisFinest is this game better than Halo 3 and Reach?

Don't know why i loved Halo 2 so freakin much

I like the Niketalk custom game idea.....good way to practice before going into matchmaking

GT - Sam Menace

SEE YOU GUYS ON TONIGHT

LEGGO

MemphisFinest is this game better than Halo 3 and Reach?

Don't know why i loved Halo 2 so freakin much

I like the Niketalk custom game idea.....good way to practice before going into matchmaking

GT - Sam Menace

THE GAME IS WAY BETTER THAN REACH. MOST SHOULD FEEL IT TO BE JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN HALO 3. I'M LOVING THE GAME SO FAR. I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS BETTER THAN HALO 3 AND I LOVED THAT GAME.

I'LL ADD YOUR GAMERTAG. CUSTOM GAMES IS A REALLY GOOD WAY TO PRACTICE.

TOP FIVE FAVORITE MAPS FOR ME SO FAR

1. HAVEN
2. COMPLEX
3. VORTEX
4. RAGNAROK
5. SOLACE

Last edited:
I unfortunately wont be able to purchase the game until Wednesday after work smh.... anyway, add me to the NT list Gamertag : Faint Dj3

Newegg sent a confirmation to my E-mail account, but I didn't get to read if they shipped the game already or what.

When I get out of work I'll read to see what it is.

I probably won't receive the game until towards the end of the week.

I finally found out who the Halo announcer is....his name is Jeff Steitzer
You know the guy that says "DOUBLE KILL, TRIPLE KILL, OVERKILL"
Dude is a boss!

Last edited:
Like I said before.. Halo making me want to get that 360 back just for it maneee.

Will wait for more reviews from other NTers and other sites.. all I cares about is MP I don't mess with single player like that

can't wait. if this game aint in my mailbox tomorrow, imma cop 10 dobermans for the damn mailman

since the d-bags @ Best Buy (I got $38 in store credit on their last "100% Trade-In Bonus" promo) aren't doing a midnight opening :smh: , guess I'll cop tomorrow morning after I vote

Last edited:
Definitely have to get a nap in before I hit the midnight release. No work for the next two days so I'll be on this all night. I'm down for some custom games. GT: Melicouz

Back
Top Bottom