Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

Don't think I'm willing to put money down on this map pack after I stopped playing this game.

I'll wait and see what reviews are said about it.

I already bought the season pass for BLOPS2 and I hardly play my Xbox as is.

Wifey gonna give me an earful is she finds out I'm spending money on more worthless crap besides sneakers :smh:

Me and a few of my friends have the season pass so I'll be getting it...

Pretty much over this game which is sad for a halo title. Played 1 till 2 came out. Played 2 till they took it off the online. Play 3 still. Reach..... Naw. Played this for 3 months on and off
mean.gif
NEW Majestic Map Pack Video
Yeah..... Skyline and that second map arent going to work with instant respawn, especially Skyline. You can see everything right off spawn it looks like. Nice to see theyre trying to put some smaller maps in rotation though. If they throw those new competitive settings on there so we can have some decent respawn times then they would be good. They might even get me to buy them since I'm trying to play this game more.

This thread popping up made me play this. The community has definitely dwindled and the three games I played were plagued with extreme lag issues. Not sure if I'll play again.

got 27-0 in a CTF game. Didn't get a perfection though was pissed! >:

still I notice I do real good when I party with my friends. Got like 30 killing sprees today I just need 2 more till I get Spartan spree master.

What was up with the servers yesterday???

It was actually kinda fun playing in default settings with everyone else.

Are they still down?

I got on today for the first time in like 3+ months. First match.. Got in the giant mech thing.. 26 kills.. Perfection :lol:

Got bored 1 hour in

i only played halo 1 and reach (hated it) before having this andi love halo 4. i am good with my 2 game rotation of this and nba2k13. im just wondering if previous halos have spoiled u guys cause when i team up with friends id take this over any cod or bf x10 anyday of the week. i keep hearin how much better h2 and 3 were but i never played so...meh maybe somebody can chime in

i only played halo 1 and reach (hated it) before having this andi love halo 4. i am good with my 2 game rotation of this and nba2k13. im just wondering if previous halos have spoiled u guys cause when i team up with friends id take this over any cod or bf x10 anyday of the week. i keep hearin how much better h2 and 3 were but i never played so...meh maybe somebody can chime in

The answer is yes. The previous Halo games were much better than H4 and its whats spoiling the experience for me at least. I find myself playing it more these days, might even buy the new maps but from time to time I'm reminded of what these games used to be like and it saddens me. I still play H3 as well so its really not that big of an issue.

This game is like an 8.5 H2 and H3 were both 10s. I'd still rather play this over COD as well, I dont even like Black Ops or old school CODs, I only play MW.

are h3 servers still online? if so i just might...
Yeah they are. The social playlists still pull decent numbers and its easy to find games there. IDK about ranked though at the lower levels, there might not be anyone playing there. I run into really laggy games every once in a while becuase the games arent made up of all American players and I've straight up gotten hit offline a few times. I played Saturday and got cheated, some things never change. The games gotta be on sale for less than 20 dollars at this point. If you can, get the copy that looks like this

Its only the Multiplayer but it has all the maps on it so you can play every playlist.

I think reach was the best one.. And I've played them all.. H3 a close second.

H4 is cool.. But compared to the other ones it's not as good.. I feel like it's gets boring rly easily

Maps are repetitive .. Everyone always picks exile.. I've played it like 5 times in a row edits

And I can't stand how the new armor looks

Miss playing this game. I dont have internet ATM... dont know when I get it back

If i get this just for the sp campaign, worth it? Like where does this story continue from after 3? Or after reach?

Back
Top Bottom