Happy 5th Anniversary NikeTalk! (Complete with Retro look)

Can you please make that N in niketalk capital its really bothering me?
If Heaven was a mile away
And you could ride by the gates
Would you try to run inside when it opens would you try to die today?
Would you pray louder finally believing His power?

Hello:

WOW. This is rad. Haven't been online in a few days and I come to NT to see the old skool layout.

Fresh.

I like it. Happy Birthday Niketalk, I'm glad to be a part of it.

Regards:

Alex.
<B>Angela = Dopeness on a stick.</B><br>
<a href=http://www.wam.umd.edu/~alexgray/NikeTalk/niketalkroc.html><b>Niketalk Rules of Conduct</b></a><br>
<b>Email: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</b></a><br>
<b>Website: <a href=http://www.retrokid.com>RETROKID!</a> / <a href=http://www.solecollector.com>SoleCollector</a></b><br>
<B>W.T.B.B. Indeed.</b>

Consider this post complete now.............
Anyways I am glad to have been a part of this since day 1, thanks to the original admins NC, Meth, Krvanch, as well as all the new admins and moderatorts, eventhough I have not gotten a chance to talk to a majority of you thanks for making this site what it is today.

Nikeville,

[email protected]

Wow, this post is just beautiful!! So much love and memories!!

Somebody requested these pix. They used to be on this little NikeTalk website which opened when you clicked on the NT banner:
temp_ntweb_01.jpg

temp_ntweb_02.jpg

temp_ntweb_03.jpg

temp_ntweb_04.jpg

temp_ntweb_05.jpg

temp_ntweb_06.jpg

temp_ntweb_07.jpg

temp_ntweb_08.jpg

temp_ntweb_09.jpg

temp_ntweb_10.jpg

temp_ntweb_11.jpg

temp_ntweb_12.jpg

temp_ntweb_13.jpg

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (Last update: 09/21/2004)

Okay can somebdy tell me how long this will last It makes niketalk look very unprofessional
HAPPY ANAVERSARY AND ALL but I think we should go back to the MORE PROFESSIONAL LOOKING NIKETALK this is probably scaring people away....

Happy Anniversary ! But please change niketalk back like
it used to look ! :D
happy.gif

* mister rjayy.

Quote:
Seriously go back to the old style with the red as unread and grey as read, this is really a pain and an eye sore

This IS the Old Look, so better watch out what you're asking for.

And I'm 100% sure they won't be keeping this. This is just for up to 31 Demcember.

But a great idea to put this back on for the holidays.

I'm surprised to see so many "famous" names. You don't really think about it, untill a post like this comes up.

Nice to see all the Admins post (Where's Meth though?)

I wonder where you guys hang out usually, since I never ever see you guys post, except for Meth. But CSoldia etc., never see them. Or very rarely.

Still wonder what happened to JJ (Jersey Joe) from what I remember, he got "bullied" off this board. Everyone hated on him. Well many at least.

And there was this thing going on, about how he looked. But no one ever got a pic of him. :lol:
laugh.gif

DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN LABS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

happy birthday nt! :D
happy.gif

originally goldhawkickz
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -PushaT

happy b-day NT, but the only thing that annoys me is that i think i click all the posts cuz there all grey :lol:
laugh.gif

happy 5th anniversary!
In the history of modern sports,only one can be called the greatest. Some say Babe Ruth is the man. Ali proclaims he's the greatest of all time. But how does Jordan measure up with these athletes??? If your looking for the best in the world, you would pick someone who dominates the sport that is played by 200 million people. It is PELE-"the Michael Jordan of soccer"...

this format sucks
i want the old one back

this format looks cheesy and real tacky

go back to the old one

coolio

Quote:
go back to the old one
let see how many more times this is posted... lol

Obviously I haven't been down since day 1...but gotta thank the staff who have made this place great...AND thank all the members who have contributed positively toward the board...

without you guys...this place wouldn't be the #1 spot for sneakerheads.

-Dirts

ps. Re: the link colors -- is it that hard for you guys to mentally change for a lil bit?

[table]Team Nerd [/table][color=003366][..HoDog16..A.D.A.N..lax09..wobbs353..BallRN23..Quick Kick Me In The Jonk..][/color]
[color=003399] Niketalk Rules of Conduct & Helpful tips for Posting
Issues?...email me: Dirtylicious[/color]

When I first changed the layout from this original one...do you know how much HEAT I got for making the links go red to grey??

NTers are funny. At the end of the day, you guys ONLY complain because things are different than what you are used to, not necessarily because they are better.

You'll live, and more importantly...you'll get used to it.

Just enjoy this look for what it is...quiet crying. :lol:
laugh.gif

-- C

^^^You said "quiet crying". You're fired.

We should just change the layout to a rainbow based layout and see how many times "aiyoooo" is posted in the General Forum.

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom