Harassment/Sexual Harassment at work. FELLAS, LOOK OUT FOR THESE TRAPS.

now i think of it there have been numerous times when an older female coworker made me feel uncomfy by either her word play or her touching me. do you have stories of a guy reporting sexual harassment? im not thinking about doing it fyi lol

Last edited:
Damn forreals.

Working with LA County we have binders and folders of policies and procedures.

DC1323, I am glad you brought up this conversation of sexual harassment at work because it really does devastate the person when they get accused of it. This happened to me.

I was working at a start-up company named Gazelle where they buy and sell used electronics. It's in a swanky part of Boston in the Seaport District so there are a lot of smart tech people and beautiful women everywhere.

Anyways, long story short. There was this one hipster chick who worked in my department. She told me some sob story about her relationship with her boyfriend while we were both eating lunch. This was just a joke and I thought it would make her laugh so I said "if it makes you feel any better, I love you".

The next day, my supervisor and manager bring me into an office and I get a verbal warning for sexual harassment. Even though it was a verbal, it absolutely devastated me. Working there just wasn't the same and I ended up resigning from that job because things just got worse and worse after that verbal warning.

Seriously guys, you have got to be careful with these women that you work with. Don't say anything stupid like I did just to make these chicks happy. Keep to yourself and think before you speak because things can get taken out of context and you might be in that room with your manager and supervisor just like me.

It be them short women that grab my arms and be touching me. Chick straight ab slapped me today. I really need help and an outlet.

Report her for sexual harassment and file a restraining order.

:smh: Treating you like a piece of meat.

I was fired from a part time gig and was on the verge of going to trial for an assault charge against a female co worker...we used to joke around alot I flicked her ear she punched me in my arm ..not in a friendly way I restrained her she lied and said I through her head on the counter...she lied in the police statement I ended up getting fired and had court papers filed to my crib..I had to deal with that dumb **** for lkke 3 months then finally she dropped charges..come to find she does stuff like often

Rule 1 DO NOT HUG ANYONE UNLESS ITS FAMILY, FAMILY FRIENDS & GF

Exactly, you must be living under a rock to not know this by now. Almost all real life work environments have orientations for new hires about this. At some companies, you are required to pass an annual curriculum or lesson on harassment as well.

In actuality it ain‘t no joke. It‘s probably why people are fake at work. Once you get real and comfy is when you are either a prey or an accidental predator.

Don‘t over expose yourself and always keep it professional. I‘ve seen guys gone for language that were deemed threatening. They literally would not let him step foot in the building. His remaining things in the office had to be collected and dropped off.

Never encountered nor read about harassment in real life.

Would be waiting outside like the police did with Frank Lucas after church for the reporter so I can fade

DC1323, I am glad you brought up this conversation of sexual harassment at work because it really does devastate the person when they get accused of it. This happened to me.

I was working at a start-up company named Gazelle where they buy and sell used electronics. It's in a swanky part of Boston in the Seaport District so there are a lot of smart tech people and beautiful women everywhere.

Anyways, long story short. There was this one hipster chick who worked in my department. She told me some sob story about her relationship with her boyfriend while we were both eating lunch. This was just a joke and I thought it would make her laugh so I said "if it makes you feel any better, I love you".

The next day, my supervisor and manager bring me into an office and I get a verbal warning for sexual harassment. Even though it was a verbal, it absolutely devastated me. Working there just wasn't the same and I ended up resigning from that job because things just got worse and worse after that verbal warning.

Seriously guys, you have got to be careful with these women that you work with. Don't say anything stupid like I did just to make these chicks happy. Keep to yourself and think before you speak because things can get taken out of context and you might be in that room with your manager and supervisor just like me.

I'm at the office working and notice/hear Sarah crying in the cubicle So What Do I Do?
Simple I put my earbuds raise volume and continue working
***** **** your problems leave them at the front door when you come in.

Last edited:
i wanna hear the craziest stories brah

I have many stories, but they'd be boring without a lot of detail. Because of the sensitivity of my job... I can't really say specifics. But I've had cases of girls flashing and claiming to be a victim, instances of after hours drinking and partying and then harassment during this activities that eventually ended with termination, I have seen all kinds of fraud, embezzlement, quid pro quo, hostile work environment including fights and arguments .. people beating up the boss. Lots of cool stuff. Honestly, most of it is pretty mundane, but there is always a good one that comes across my desk.

This dude I used to work with ain't give a ****. He was a older dude to, 44. Son would thirst after any and everything. He got fired for sexual harassment. At first I thought was BS cuz the chick that complained about him would laugh and joke with him. Then come to find out she didn't snitch on him. Somebody else did, a dude that was supposed to be his friend snitched. Then this dude got another and got fired for the same ****. :lol: He was cool as hell but my dude got a problem.

This is exactly why I don't **** where I eat :pimp:
Period. Will never do anything with a coworker ever again

That sexual tension is a beast though. :smh:

It's this pretty *** girl at my job. I haven't really gone at her but I give her compliments, we hug and talk every day. I think she still got a boyfriend, so that's another reason why I'm hesitant. When I say she pretty, she look something Prince would smash in the 80's. She bad.

This is why I would masturbate in the bathroom at work...

This dude I used to work with ain't give a ****. He was a older dude to, 44. Son would thirst after any and everything. He got fired for sexual harassment. At first I thought was BS cuz the chick that complained about him would laugh and joke with him. Then come to find out she didn't snitch on him. Somebody else did, a dude that was supposed to be his friend snitched. Then this dude got another and got fired for the same ****. :lol: He was cool as hell but my dude got a problem.
That sexual tension is a beast though. :smh:

It's this pretty *** girl at my job. I haven't really gone at her but I give her compliments, we hug and talk every day. I think she still got a boyfriend, so that's another reason why I'm hesitant. When I say she pretty, she look something Prince would smash in the 80's. She bad.
:lol:
I feel u bruh!!! Started at this gig 6 months ago and my Latina colleague with a phat *** and d sz breastuses gave me 40 condoms out the blue to hand to my students. Gave yo boy the smash me 9 times look .. Man I wanted to beat

First time I cheated on my gf it was a chick from work

Long story short she ended up getting relocated

- Minimize talking about your personal life at work.

- Don't say anything political / potentially controversial / sexual.

This is new America where everyone gets offended at anything.

At one of my older places of employment, I had a coworker who use to get inappropriate with me.

One day, casual Friday, I'm wearing some khakis, got the pipe print on deck. I'm standing by the water cooler, hydrating myself. She walks up to me, holding a binder, ruler and some pens (to hand out to the other workers). She looks down at the print and says "what do we have here" and brushes against it with her ruler and says "should we measure it?". I felt uncomfortable

:rofl:

Tell me more. Some fool whipped it out at the work place? In the break room? In his cubicle as the lady walked by? :lol:

without getting too much into it, there was a man and woman that went to a work function together. Older man, younger, attractive woman. They'd worked together for several years and had flirty episodes. Man thought it was more than that, so the conversation turned sexual... and in the car ride, he began talking about the size of his johnson. She played along, he showed her what she didn't want to believe, and that was that.

WTH? Sounds like she deserved the blame too. Should've told him she was just being flirty and it wouldn't lead to anything but she played along up until the point where genitals were exposed.

Back
Top Bottom