Harassment/Sexual Harassment at work. FELLAS, LOOK OUT FOR THESE TRAPS.

I have 19 yr old couples that work together at my job...these kids get annoying some times, getting all touchy feely in front of everyone... Losers

Some women are just downright evil. I've had two encounters, with one being a rumor spread but Leadership didn't take me in

1st one -- I was a HR Coordinator for Lowe's (basically, the HR Manager's assistant) and a friend of mine filed a sexual harassment complaint against another employee. She told me what happened and I didn't want anything to do with it. Somehow, the HR Manager got wind that she talked to me about it. I knew both people and didn't want to get involved. The ironic part about it is that I worked in the HR office and did HR work which was my job. Now, I was in the HR's manager being grilled about what happened.

2nd one -- At a later job, this girl who craved attention sat next to me and she was mad chill. As she transitioned into the job, she began being mad flaky by not showing up, or showing up late. A couple friends of mine started to act really weird and not talk to me. So I had to ask them what was up, and they said that girl told them that I drugged her and took her to the ER :smh: I never had an outside-of-work encounter w/ that chick. I think she was jealous because I got my wife a job in the same office.

The lesson is, be careful.

Some women are just downright evil. I've had two encounters, with one being a rumor spread but Leadership didn't take me in

1st one -- I was a HR Coordinator for Lowe's (basically, the HR Manager's assistant) and a friend of mine filed a sexual harassment complaint against another employee. She told me what happened and I didn't want anything to do with it. Somehow, the HR Manager got wind that she talked to me about it. I knew both people and didn't want to get involved. The ironic part about it is that I worked in the HR office and did HR work which was my job. Now, I was in the HR's manager being grilled about what happened.

2nd one -- At a later job, this girl who craved attention sat next to me and she was mad chill. As she transitioned into the job, she began being mad flaky by not showing up, or showing up late. A couple friends of mine started to act really weird and not talk to me. So I had to ask them what was up, and they said that girl told them that I drugged her and took her to the ER :smh: I never had an outside-of-work encounter w/ that chick. I think she was jealous because I got my wife a job in the same office.

so what happened with the second situation?

I'm glad the women at my office help me from not touching any of them.
All of this

90% of these corporate women are built like Shamu.

Makes it too easy to give them the same general disregard as you do random dudes at work

Shortly after I found that out, she had gotten so flaky that she got fired for attendance. Thankfully, it never got to Leadership. I wouldn't have known how to fight that other than it being a said/she said situation. Even after that, my friends still never spoke to me. Once women get an impression about you, and you turn out to be right, they may not change their minds.

BTW, our attendance policy was very lax. You could have TEN absences before you're canned. How she broke that should've spoken to volumes to be friends, haha. But still, no go.

That's some bs when people treat you differently because of a proven false rumor. I wouldn't want to associate with people who get swayed that easily anyway.

That's some bs when people treat you differently because of a proven false rumor. I wouldn't want to associate with people who get swayed that easily anyway.
This is very common though. People will take rumors as facts even if the rumors are untrue.

mean.gif

This is very common though. People will take rumors as facts even if the rumors are untrue.

:smh:

And it's the whole "first impression" thing too. You see it happen all the time in criminal cases. Even if the person didn't do it, the court of public opinions goes from what they heard first.

I've been lucky at jobs and when meeting new people. Their first impression of me is a nice, quiet Asian guy.

Man, there's this guy I work with who definitely makes advances at just about every single attractive female who walks in the building. One time a customer wrote an email to our GM about how creepy he was and saying they need to fire him now. Needless to say, he still has a job .... Lol

Back
Top Bottom