Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

I had to look her up. She ugly as hell.
2782F2B6-7CFC-406E-80B6-8E21D7049A87.jpeg

You tripping fam. We need an appreciation thread ASAP

Just random thought about Harvey because earlier at work folks were asking me why I felt soooo many Hollywood execs. are getting caught up in this

I feel like we as humans are natural sexual deviants, almost animalistic in our sexual endeavors. Bestiality exist for a reason. The insane fetish and hundreds of sections on ******* exist for a reason. We as humans are real life sexual deviants weirdos and the only difference between us and those in hollywood and in power, is that they can actually act on their desires and because they exist in a society that is completely different from ours, extreme sexual deviance is, rather nomalized.

Humans are insanely weird and complex and if unpoliced, and without the threat of repercussion, a ton of humans would indulge in what we deem as sick behavior.

Which brings me to HW. He (and a ton of others in hollywood and in general those with power) indulge in this type of behavior because in their world, their sexuality and deviance goes unpoliced, in fact it's downright common. It's typical culture. If regular humans indulge in this sick ****, can you imagine what the HW's of the world get into, knowing they have the resources to do so w/o the threat of repercussion? On an extreme level, hollywood to me, is our deepest and sickest sexual desires as humans being played out, and it's actually kind of scary.

Ranting a bit, but the point is, is that I'm a bit cynical about Hollywood. I feel like 80% or more of those in power, hollywood or not, male & female, indulge in some form of sick **** and it's the world that they exist in, that "allows" them to do it (so long as you don't piss the wrong person off). What we deem as normal and what they deem is normal is not the same, and Harvey's actions are completely normal in that world and it's kind of crazy to think about what me and you think of as normal, and what they deem as normal. To take it a step further, it's kind of wild to think of what we would view as normal sexually, or what we would be willing to do from a deviance perspective, had we grown up in and were socialized by hollywood

Last edited:
Now Natalie Portman is saying she has 100 stories to tell about sexual harassment in Hollywood. :nerd:

she been acting since a really young age, too...

charlie rose getting exposed (no pun) as well. cbs quick to pull him off WOW

Ranting a bit, but the point is, is that I'm a bit cynical about Hollywood. I feel like 80% or more of those in power, hollywood or not, male & female, indulge in some form of sick **** and it's the world that they exist in, that "allows" them to do it (so long as you don't piss the wrong person off). What we deem as normal and what they deem is normal is not the same, and Harvey's actions are completely normal in that world and it's kind of crazy to think about what me and you think of as normal, and what they deem as normal.

Like I said in here and the Nelly thread Hollywood doesn't care about exposing people they care about keeping people in check until they piss them off or evidence becomes to overwhelming to keep an inside thing.

What's most interesting is how quick a studio or company is quick to pull these dudes :lol:

court of public opinion is no joke

which is why i feel like while a large portion of these cases may be valid, i feel like some of these chicks using the "i was scared or uncomfortable" excuse to retroactively recant their consent now that their "favors" didn't work out how they feel...they know that the allegation is enough to stop someone's trap without actually going through the process of the courts and having the burden of proving what they are saying

Its mostly dudes who have been accused by more than 4 women.

It was never like this before though.

Social media and the internet made it so you can't ignore public opinion. On TV you can put whatever you want and people can talk in their living rooms but now that we mostly consume all media through the internet, you can't just ignore people's sentiments and thus companies have to make decisions based on impulse reactions to accusations with minimal proof or none at all aside from he said, she said.

That being said, most of these ****** probably were wilding but I still just don't like the idea of anyone can say x happened and that's enough to be considered guilty for all intents and purposes.

Just random thought about Harvey because earlier at work folks were asking me why I felt soooo many Hollywood execs. are getting caught up in this

I feel like we as humans are natural sexual deviants, almost animalistic in our sexual endeavors. Bestiality exist for a reason. The insane fetish and hundreds of sections on ******* exist for a reason. We as humans are real life sexual deviants weirdos and the only difference between us and those in hollywood and in power, is that they can actually act on their desires and because they exist in a society that is completely different from ours, extreme sexual deviance is, rather nomalized.

Humans are insanely weird and complex and if unpoliced, and without the threat of repercussion, a ton of humans would indulge in what we deem as sick behavior.

Which brings me to HW. He (and a ton of others in hollywood and in general those with power) indulge in this type of behavior because in their world, their sexuality and deviance goes unpoliced, in fact it's downright common. It's typical culture. If regular humans indulge in this sick ****, can you imagine what the HW's of the world get into, knowing they have the resources to do so w/o the threat of repercussion? On an extreme level, hollywood to me, is our deepest and sickest sexual desires as humans being played out, and it's actually kind of scary.

Ranting a bit, but the point is, is that I'm a bit cynical about Hollywood. I feel like 80% or more of those in power, hollywood or not, male & female, indulge in some form of sick **** and it's the world that they exist in, that "allows" them to do it (so long as you don't piss the wrong person off). What we deem as normal and what they deem is normal is not the same, and Harvey's actions are completely normal in that world and it's kind of crazy to think about what me and you think of as normal, and what they deem as normal. To take it a step further, it's kind of wild to think of what we would view as normal sexually, or what we would be willing to do from a deviance perspective, had we grown up in and were socialized by hollywood

The simple answer is some Men are Devils. Born as it or become it.

Zik,

I will say I have been thoroughly impressed with you maturity and insight in this thread. Seems like you have turned the corner

Dudes immediately jump to "guess you cant say hi anymore" like these dudes aren't being accused of groping and physically assaulting women

It’s a bit of both. There are plenty of men and women guilty of abusing their power to get away with sexual deviancy and there are also some men and women that will abuse the system to get people into trouble for attention or retribution. With the climate being what it currently is, why take chances?

It’s a bit of both. There are plenty of men and women guilty of abusing their power to get away with sexual deviancy and there are also some men and women that will abuse the system to get people into trouble for attention or retribution. With the climate being what it currently is, why take chances?

I feel you but lets be real dudes on NT are not targets for the most part Sharon at work isn't gonna make up an incident to gain celebrity off Jeff in accounting.

Back
Top Bottom