Has anyone else been using StockX?

I sold some items on Friday, it was my 2nd appointment. I went to the drop-off on Friday after making an appointment on Thursday, which, they canceled before I got off the train :smh:.

They should have paid me Friday but after sending them emails they finally paid me for 2/3 items, yesterday, Sunday. The girl at the counter said I should get my money by the end of Friday after I receive an email that confirms my payment method. Never got that. Still waiting on the 3rd payment. Before the pandemic receiving payment was quick and simple. I would get it within the same day. It takes longer now.

In the past they were great. Now I really don't want to use unless I have to. Last time I used them as a buyer, I purchased a pair of Ultra Boost 1.0 that were listed as 2015 release only. But what I received was a pair from a 2020 release. They refunded me but it really shows they don't really authenticate the shoes. Come on its listed on your site as 2015 release year only.

Stock X sent a push notification out about 7 things you didnt know about the jordan 1. #7 said that Nike retro'd a shoe for the first time ever in 1994 for the 10th anniversary of the I. :lol: :rofl: :lol:

These idiots are gonna send back my Jordan 1 size 8 to me I dropped off on Friday at Lafayette. No reason, no answering of my emails, no explanation, nothing. But I'm getting two packages from UPS. ****. I'm thinking they did the switcheroo :smh:. Gotta record the delivery man.

:smh:. The sneakers were 100% Authentic and deadstock. I can't wear a size 8. **** stockx.
20211007_150543.jpg

Update on that package sent back from stockx, they returned it cause it hae glue marks, I didn't notice. :smh:.

I ordered on Saturday bid got accepted but this the last day for the seller to ship 🤦🏽‍♂️ I wanted to wear these on thanksgiving

So I sent 3 orders in and they all were in in the item received stage today. 2 out of the 3 passed and the last one is still stuck on item received . My problem is that the one in item received was the very first order they received this morning and the other 2 were after and they passed already. I thought they verify in the time they receive. Worried about a rejection unless this is normal.

Imma be heated

So I sent 3 orders in and they all were in in the item received stage today. 2 out of the 3 passed and the last one is still stuck on item received . My problem is that the one in item received was the very first order they received this morning and the other 2 were after and they passed already. I thought they verify in the time they receive. Worried about a rejection unless this is normal.

Imma be heated

I'm actually in same exact situation. I sold 5 things, 3 arrived to Tempe today. 2 already paid out but the first item to arrive (and most expensive) still hasn't been authenticated. I'm not worried

Shipped in a pair on the 12th and here it is the 15th and they already cashed me out. Definitely the fastest I’ve ever been paid out from start to finish.

I'm actually in same exact situation. I sold 5 things, 3 arrived to Tempe today. 2 already paid out but the first item to arrive (and most expensive) still hasn't been authenticated. I'm not worried

I envision the boxes just being dumped into a pile by a front end loader. Then some random dude just picking out of the pile the ones he wants to authenticate. So they’re probably just at the bottom of the pile of boxes.

Anyone else notice that in order to receive notifications on purchases and sales you now have to receive all of their dumb-*** advertisement notifications? I get like 2-3 useless notifications a day from them.

They've really gone into the toilet since Luber sold out :smh:

Anyone else notice that in order to receive notifications on purchases and sales you now have to receive all of their dumb-*** advertisement notifications? I get like 2-3 useless notifications a day from them.

I don’t get any notifications anymore; probably for the best.

Used to get $1 priced adjustments like crazy :emoji_rolling_eyes:

I think he was forced out when the hacking stuff happened.

Back
Top Bottom