Has anyone here WIO on a chick before?

Dude is not about "3 yards and a cloud of dust game management", he was trying to put points on the board. The lady had a stellar defense.

But he was playing a night game at home. You need to get a first down before you try and run a play action

i was chilling in the club in Germany and I knew this chick was feeling me for a minute just never made the move she proceeds to run up on me at the bar where i was posted at and pulls my pants like near my thighs and she goes down and i could see her friend like a couple feet away on the dancefloor and once her friend realizes whats happening she comes over and saves her after like 30 seconds. :smh:

I was pissed.

So i guess i had a female whip mines out for me if that counts :nerd:

:smh: @ yall letting these foolish stories swim around here.

Yeah, it probably wasn't as ridiculous as I'm making it seem. There was build up. We went on a date before the movie (dinner/flirting/hand holding/hip squeeze/hand on thigh etc).

I was ready to dip home (it was late) but she suggested I walk her to her place. So I did. And there was a DVD room spot right next to her place (this was in a foreign country, it is basically a room where it's a private hotel type room with a tv + couch + dvd player you rent for the length of a movie). I jokingly suggested let's go watch a movie.

And I always pick Avatar for those DVD rooms so you get a full 3 hours and you can put work in on the yambs multiple times. I was surprised actually nothing happened. It was a first. Once you get em in there it is usually a full sprint to the end zone, step back threes, and facials lol.

But he was playing a night game at home. You need to get a first down before you try and run a play action

Just because it's a Monday Night game at home, doesn't mean you call off special teams and go for it on 4th and 17 on your first drive. You know management decided to fire him 10 mins into the movie.

tumblr_meuu3ewU6P1rbrg5uo1_400.gif

Yeah, it probably wasn't as ridiculous as I'm making it seem. There was build up. We went on a date before the movie (dinner/flirting/hand holding/hip squeeze/hand on thigh etc).

I was ready to dip home (it was late) but she suggested I walk her to her place. So I did. And there was a DVD room spot right next to her place (this was in a foreign country, it is basically a room where it's a private hotel type room with a tv + couch + dvd player you rent for the length of a movie). I jokingly suggested let's go watch a movie.

And I always pick Avatar for those DVD rooms so you get a full 3 hours and you can put work in on the yambs multiple times. I was surprised actually nothing happened. It was a first. Once you get em in there it is usually a full sprint to the end zone, step back threes, and facials lol.

They didnt have any adult movies?

I'm 0/1 on hail mary WIO's.

Other times have always been kissing etc first so I knew I was good - that doesn't count.

We were watching a movie and I was trying to put a move on, and nothing was working. So without saying anything I start unzipping my pants.
Right before I finish unzipping I look her in the eyes to make sure she knows what is about to happen (word to compliance). She doesn't say anything so I WIO.

She just stares at it lol. I take her hand and put it on it. She starts playing with it and after 5 seconds stops and leans back to her side.

Nothing else happened that night lol. And this was 7 minutes into Avatar...a ridiculously long movie.

View media item 1605144

I only did WIO on my exes

The most interesting one was after going to this rave and once we went back to the hotel, I WIO in the elevator. Then she stroked it til we went to the room and I piped. Luckily no one saw this :nerd:

did you eventually smash

I'm 0/1 on hail mary WIO's.

Other times have always been kissing etc first so I knew I was good - that doesn't count.

We were watching a movie and I was trying to put a move on, and nothing was working. So without saying anything I start unzipping my pants.
Right before I finish unzipping I look her in the eyes to make sure she knows what is about to happen (word to compliance). She doesn't say anything so I WIO.

She just stares at it lol. I take her hand and put it on it. She starts playing with it and after 5 seconds stops and leans back to her side.

Nothing else happened that night lol. And this was 7 minutes into Avatar...a ridiculously long movie.

Dude is about that life :pimp: I salute you my fellow Whip it out brother.

Back
Top Bottom