Has anyone here WIO on a chick before?

yea, one of my friends used to wio all the time in middle school.

At one point it was just like "Meh, just his meat again."

Dudes WIO on dudes... :x :x :x

OUT.
Even though I'm :smh: @ NTers taking any chance to go gay with a thread for lulz and weirdness when you think about it and how some posters who have wio on females are so casual and confident about it, it only makes senses that there are gay dudes with that don't give a **** attitude and would wio on another guy like it aint nothing and hope for the best.

All I can say is just don't put yourself in that situation :x

Last edited:
Dudes WIO on dudes... :x :x :x

OUT.
Even though I'm :smh: @ NTers taking any chance to go gay with a thread for lulz and weirdness when you think about it and how some posters who have wio on females are so casual and confident about it, it only makes senses that there are gay dudes with that don't give a **** attitude and would wio on another guy like it aint nothing and hope for the best.

All I can say is just don't put yourself in that situation :x

It's not gay unless you look each other in the eye.

Even if it is gay there is no problem with that

Being gay is okay, if u cant realize that ur whole perspective is wack

man i love that episode of Its always Sunny.

Because of the implication. Absolute classic :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
You know I wanna try this but idk if it'll work. I'ma sexy myself up first before I do this. :nerd: :smokin

i was chilling in the club in Germany and I knew this chick was feeling me for a minute just never made the move she proceeds to run up on me at the bar where i was posted at and pulls my pants like near my thighs and she goes down and i could see her friend like a couple feet away on the dancefloor and once her friend realizes whats happening she comes over and saves her after like 30 seconds. :smh:

I was pissed.

So i guess i had a female whip mines out for me if that counts :nerd:

Last edited:
There should be Nat'l WIO day, where you gotta do it once to any chick and record results like a census.
Tel your local congressman.

Bro we're WIO to chicks we know or kinda know you out here trying to be a pervert lmao

So is the concept of WIO for when you know the female will react positively or you WIO even when you have no idea how she will react?

I've only ever done it when I knew she was down

Never whipped it out but at this girl's crib last week she wanted me to explaim snapchat to her.

So I went in the bathroom and sent a **** pic to her.

No negative reaction at all, but I didn't pipe that night :frown: I should have WIO on the couch with her

Last edited:
What is the female equivalent to our wio? Would it be pio, sio, spread it open?

Last edited:
tumblr_mzsmyhLa131rt7ptzo1_500.gif

Taking the ******* out in any manner. Whether it's fake changing clothes in front of you, fake bathing suit nip slips, drunk flashing, etc.
If that is the logic then that has happened to me plenty, which is cool because I've never been "player status". Just a regular dude, even before the wife and kids in my college heyday.

Last edited:
The wio + phhoi combo is clutch tho :pimp: ...used that at a house party a while back and smashed shorty in the bathroom

Back
Top Bottom