Has anyone here WIO on a chick before?

phhoi > pyhoi. That look of acceptance like "ok you got me" after she grabs it and bites her lip is like an ego/energy boost. That power trip.

phhoi > pyhoi. That look of acceptance like "ok you got me" after she grabs it and bites her lip is like an ego/energy boost. That power trip.

Son you know you just taught me something about myself?

I was gonna say I dont have power trips and dont understand people that need to feel that way, then I realized I liked pyhoi better and why. That moment when that head falls back and those arms go limp . Total submission. :evil: :smokin

guess yall some weridos

wanna make out but don't wanna see the meat.
worthless tease :smh:

Last edited:
So is the concept of WIO for when you know the female will react positively or you WIO even when you have no idea how she will react?

I've only ever done it when I knew she was down
There's always the risk when you wio. Even when you got a good feeling she's down.

It's all about the risk and the potential reward.
What is the female equivalent to our wio? Would it be pio, sio, spread it open?
This chick on the bus one time was eyeing me, slightly spread her legs so I could see, put her fingers down there and then licked them to show me she was wet. I knew it was going down then.

I figure that's just as clear as what men do.

I'll say this much, never assume a chick flashing you is the equivalent to wio. You can get caught up.

What is the female equivalent to our wio? Would it be pio, sio, spread it open?

IMO, the female equivalent of WIO would be to WIO for you.

In other words ya'll talking and she just unzips your fly or goes into your shorts/sweats/joggers out of left field.

Or she just drops to her knees and gets work out of nowhere.

I don't think whipping out a titty is the equivalent because some chicks just flash titty out of nowhere.

IDK of anyone ever coming across a girl who just literally busted it wide open on left field status. Chicks usually go for the D first.

Last edited:
I WIO on a chick who had been flirting with me in the computer lab before at school some years back. Pulled the b-ball shorts slightly while under the desk, told ol' girl look down and as soon as she made eye contact she latched onto it and started playing with it. Room had two other people in it too, on the other side of the table.

Ended up heading back to my dorm room and smashing.

Last edited:
IMO, the female equivalent of WIO would be to WIO for you.

In other words ya'll talking and she just unzips your fly or goes into your shorts/sweats/joggers out of left field.

Or she just drops to her knees and gets work out of nowhere.

I don't think whipping out a titty is the equivalent because some chicks just flash titty out of nowhere.

IDK of anyone ever coming across a girl who just literally busted it wide open on left field status. Chicks usually go for the D first.

I guess i got the equivalent of a female WIO :smokin

WIO on 2 birds back during my sophomore year in HS

One was feeling me so she would slide thru to my mombs hut like every Friday/Saturday night. I'd sneak out and chill with her in the whip. One time she brings her friend and they decide they wanna go streaking through my neighborhood. I figure if it's gonna get them naked then I'll do whatever it takes. Had to strip down and do it first for them to do it after me. Soon as I whipped out and saw their reaction I knew it was bout to go down 8)

Flourished at the end of the night :smokin

You a tru G if you wio while its on soft
laugh.gif
 True dat. 

I'm 0/1 on hail mary WIO's.

Other times have always been kissing etc first so I knew I was good - that doesn't count.

We were watching a movie and I was trying to put a move on, and nothing was working. So without saying anything I start unzipping my pants.
Right before I finish unzipping I look her in the eyes to make sure she knows what is about to happen (word to compliance). She doesn't say anything so I WIO.

She just stares at it lol. I take her hand and put it on it. She starts playing with it and after 5 seconds stops and leans back to her side.

Nothing else happened that night lol. And this was 7 minutes into Avatar...a ridiculously long movie.

Back
Top Bottom