Has anyone here WIO on a chick before?

wio at disneyland on pirates of the caribbean, under a sweater of course. 
hopped on the ride, layed the sweater on my lap pulled her close, wio and brought her hand towards it. 
didnt get too crazy buy she was surprised that i would do that...she caressed it, strengthening her grip and and extending the motion. 
i didnt arrive, but its the little daring things like that  that you have to do every once in a while to spice things up 

she wio for me at a dinner banquet before too. 

Pics of said woman?

Nah. :lol:

Never been in the same room with her. But somebody called me out in another thread (pipe print) and she volunteered to verify my credentials. So I sent multiple shots comparing to a water bottle and lotion bottle and she signed of on the legitness. That's all.

She has a man. I have a woman. But she is my type physically in every way that I can tell from pics. Just saying...

Last edited:
Nah. I didn't ask for that. It was just to quiet the noise coming from doubters. I wasn't tryna smash or anything.

Inb4 brolic says he's 40 for 40 from the field

Never tried the butt ball makes lnaked like chopper. Need to doe

Brolic WIO on me bruh....that dude forgot what a damb was a lloooooooomg time ago :rofl:

Last edited:

Nah. :lol:

Never been in the same room with her. But somebody called me out in another thread (pipe print) and she volunteered to verify my credentials. So I sent multiple shots comparing to a water bottle and lotion bottle and she signed of on the legitness. That's all.

She has a man. I have a woman. But she is my type physically in every way that I can tell from pics. Just saying...

Damn homie :rofl:
Her man's a NTer too I think
View media item 1598304

When you throw on the Netflix, they know what time it is.

You were in that other thread begging for pics of his leg and now in here? You definitely got sugar in your tank. Smh

He also sent me like 3 PMs asking me to forward them...like he's gone passed the point where I think he just joking...he's way too consistent....lol

You were in that other thread begging for pics of his leg and now in here? You definitely got sugar in your tank. Smh

He also sent me like 3 PMs asking me to forward them...like he's gone passed the point where I think he just joking...he's way too consistent....lol

I dont get why u being so greedy tho fam??

Just forward it, itll only take 15 seconds out of your day and you can make me happy.

Smh NT Done changed, not even sharing pics anymore

Back
Top Bottom