Has anyone here WIO on a chick before?

When you throw on the Netflix, they know what time it is.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ :rofl: :rofl:
lol nah outta here fo real? sounds like the mom wouldn't mind it too.
:lol: I couldn't make this **** up. I never looked at it like that mainly because I knew ol' girl been trying to get serious and spoke nothing but good about me to her mom.

Last edited:
Nah. :lol:

Never been in the same room with her. But somebody called me out in another thread (pipe print) and she volunteered to verify my credentials. So I sent multiple shots comparing to a water bottle and lotion bottle and she signed of on the legitness. That's all.

She has a man. I have a woman. But she is my type physically in every way that I can tell from pics. Just saying...
Homie you a real one :pimp:

Man i have never had the courage to WIO. I've whipped it out after being asked to but not just randomly yall ****** some savages

Nah. :lol:

Never been in the same room with her. But somebody called me out in another thread (pipe print) and she volunteered to verify my credentials. So I sent multiple shots comparing to a water bottle and lotion bottle and she signed of on the legitness. That's all.

She has a man. I have a woman. But she is my type physically in every way that I can tell from pics. Just saying...

Damn homie :rofl:
Her man's a NTer too I think

:rofl: :rofl:

Underrated thread :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
This thread has brought the lulz.

I would never in my life whip it out flaccid on some one who has never seen it before. It is not attractive when its in regular form. You got to let her see the super saiyan before she gets to see the regular.

It gets easier after the 1st time. It works.

Things are getting charged, you know she wants, she knows she wants it but women have that inner strength sometimes. Kissing, groping, petting, you put her hand on it through the pants and she doesn't flinch. Then...

View media item 582850

I've had failures all the way up to phhoi, but not after wio.

Last edited:
wio flaccid takes a lot of confidence.

especially when you can hit her with the

4109796-dragon-ball-z-piccolo-vs-freezer-1-tr_imagengrande3+(1).jpg

"THIS AIN"T EVEN MY FINAL FORM"

in all honesty, im not a Sunoco gas tanker. but when i put it in tho..

tumblr_inline_mvlui2Jqzw1qzj8pu.jpg

leave her on the bed like

russell_westbrook.jpg

Last edited:
Whipped it out when a co-worker and I went to her place for lunch. She was like "at least let me finish my pasta". Proceeded to hit it and was 10 min late from break. We don't talk very much anymore. I think I did a bad job

When you throw on the Netflix, they know what time it is. http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1598305/width/500/height/1000[/quote]
My boy in the pic digging and she sitting there with the straight face. Damn.

I don't think I have any funny or embarrassing stories. Just successes and failures. Usually fully erect wio showings, mostly during my teenage years.

I remember a smoke session in college with the dealer and a few homies and then later this fat chick who was known for trying to get in on it without putting any money in shows up. So the rest of the guys left her with me :lol: :smh: and I'm already floating so I don't realize until I notice the circle is gone. We right outside the dorms, the blunt almost done and I don't want to share no more. So I stand up in front of her and just wio as I smoke this roach and get slobbed off. She was really nervous. I aint even say anything just motioned for her to do it. Somehow she got some on my pants :smh:

A time before that on the girls floor and we all chilling with these roommates in their room. She starts teasing me on some sexual innuendo tip. I can tell she's feeling me. Telling me to whip it out. I didn't. So everybody leaves with her the only one still in the room. I go back in and immediately whip it out. She just looks at it like "Okay" smiling, I motioned for her to start and she's like I aint gonna do nothing I just wanted to see it. In my head I'm ******* raging. I was out there for a few more minutes waiting, felt like I was out in the cold :stoneface: I felt like I could've punched a hole in the brick wall I was so mad. Then her gay friend came in the room (I foolishly did not make sure the door was locked), so I quickly zipped up since I had my back to him and just left. Aint really mess with her again.

I usually take it out when reading a book. 
Use it as a bookmark :pimp:

I have another story...

So I was at the homies apartment and some females came through. I peeped the weakest out of the bunch from the gate. I was the lion and she was the zebra that couldn't keep up with the herd. So I did what lions do and shot some conversation her way to seperate her from her gf's. Not long after that we walked out on the balcony and I got close to her and mid sentence sucked on her neck. Next thing you know we're headed downstairs and we're sitting on some benches in the courtyard. I wio... She's miring but in shock and tells me she's not going to dome me up. Since I hadn't asked, I knew it was on her mind. So I asked her if I could just rub it on her chin and she was down. After a minute of rubbing it on her chin, I started rubbing it on her lips and then her nose. That's all it took. I got dome that night and ended up staying because her girls left her behind. Next morning she says she's gonna go get some breakfast and asked if I wanted to go. I got domed in my car on the way there and on the way back. She even paid for the breakfast.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This dumb broad. You got me dying over here man. Straight up Kanye West Otis yellin :rofl:

Like she don't know what it is. Gonna say no but the chin is okay like dudes get any satisfaction out of rubbing it on the chin :lol: :rofl:

Reminds me when this chick with huge boobs stupidly asked me what do guys get out of boob jobs :lol: She let me take her to the back of the cafeteria kitchen. I wio and ended up skeeting all over her tittays. 1st boob job too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom