Has anyone here WIO on a chick before?

Never whipped it out on a stranger or girl I just met only on gf or smash buddies.

But I did put my hands down a girls pants and gave her the jazz hands the first time we met/made out. I told myself this can end with you getting slapped or arrested by campus police end with her being more savage then me and letting me finish her off in a hallway at school

Never mind whipped it out on her and while this was all going down she had the nerv to took it back in for me and said after class smh so I'm 100-1

Last edited:
When you throw on the Netflix, they know what time it is.
My boy in the pic digging and she sitting there with the straight face. Damn.

no emotion

bruh.0.jpg

Don't be scurred. You'll be amazed at how well recieved it is. Gotta have the personality for it though.

Last edited:
All randoms should be the main chicks you do it with. Exxes don't really count. That's just testing out if it works. The fear and pressure of doing it with a stranger is like nothing else. It's that line crossing man :smokin Then that added confidence when you realize you don't care what she says or thinks if it don't work.

Last edited:
You can't look at these chicks as friends (unless you want to be friends only) you gotta look at these chicks as store owners: they've got a product to want. Wio is basically showing the owner everything you have in your pocket. Either they good with it or not. It not, about face and look for another store.

You can't look at these chicks as friends (unless you want to be friends only) you gotta look at these chicks as store owners: they've got a product to want. Wio is basically showing the owner everything you have in your pocket. Either they good with it or not. It not, about face and look for another store.
I mainly did it for the lulz and was optimistic for the goal.

Didn't do a SWOT on WIO with her.

Somewhat related. If you ever worked at a restaurant then you know TONS of flirting/hook ups go down. There were two coworkers that were undoubtedly the baddest chicks, no contest. I decided to get a little frisky so I decided to grab the mass when I saw them, totally opposite results. Girl A acted mildly surprised but didn't trip whatsoever. Few weeks later i ended up smashing. I was day dreaming about them yambs for the next few years too.

Girl B didn't go so well. We were a little bit cooler and joked around a lot. After a slight joke to tease her, I reached around and gripped the cakes.

The ensuing results were brought to you by Aubrey Graham.

Shorty went 0 to 100 REAL QUICK, and after that day, nothing was the same.

Face got all frowned up, jabbed me in the chest, started going off, telling her friends 'oh I'mma kill his @**'. She never spoke to me again for real after that incident,even when I saw her in the mall years later. Oh well. Next.

Ive succeeded and failed with the method. Done it flaccid and erect. I have no regrets

yea alot of times...usually if im messing with a girl for the first time and were kissing once beef is hard I put their hand on it..from there its  a go

bruhhh one time and this guy at work were arguing over pen0r size and dude straight whipped it out on me

i didnt look away :evil:

he was small tho smh

:lol:
Yall some savs.. Be careful doe..some places they'll slap u with indecent expo and you'll be a red dot on the county Sex offender site

Last edited:
Dudes WIO on dudes... :x :x :x

OUT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom