Have you ever truly been heartbroken? How did you deal with it?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i have, i smashed fat girls and fapped the pain away and when the heartbreak was over i came out of it a better man.
Your my hero

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i have, i smashed fat girls and fapped the pain away and when the heartbreak was over i came out of it a better man.
Your my hero

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Yes, and it still hurts when I replay that virulent experience in my head. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to; time has been the only remedy.

I just don't know why she did it. I'll never forgive her. And I hate when people use that damn "There are plenty of fish in the sea" retort. I honestly thought I had something special. 
frown.gif
Just how I feel, and today has made my fears come true with another one...

Women are stupid.

Oh well

Btw the Bakers at my mall is supervised by an old friend and there's some nice females in there
devil.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Yes, and it still hurts when I replay that virulent experience in my head. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to; time has been the only remedy.

I just don't know why she did it. I'll never forgive her. And I hate when people use that damn "There are plenty of fish in the sea" retort. I honestly thought I had something special. 
frown.gif
Just how I feel, and today has made my fears come true with another one...

Women are stupid.

Oh well

Btw the Bakers at my mall is supervised by an old friend and there's some nice females in there
devil.gif

grin.gif

just dont think about it and kick it with other people. i mean if you don't think about it it wont make you sad.

just dont think about it and kick it with other people. i mean if you don't think about it it wont make you sad.

It takes time that is all. Give it a month or two depending on how you cope and you should be good. I loved my ex and still do, but you just have to move on. I just went out with my boys and had a blast. Took me about 3 weeks and I was back to normal. btw I was in the relationship for 6 years almost.

It takes time that is all. Give it a month or two depending on how you cope and you should be good. I loved my ex and still do, but you just have to move on. I just went out with my boys and had a blast. Took me about 3 weeks and I was back to normal. btw I was in the relationship for 6 years almost.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

who said this?
and threadwise, i broke up with my ex completely, about two months ago. 1st month was ruff. the hardest part is still running through chicks but still thinking about her. best bet is to just get that money and not focus on women, you'll forget about her in a few weeks.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

who said this?
and threadwise, i broke up with my ex completely, about two months ago. 1st month was ruff. the hardest part is still running through chicks but still thinking about her. best bet is to just get that money and not focus on women, you'll forget about her in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

who said this?
yes!! and its been a year for me from a 6 year relationship and not completely over it , every chick and every time, i compare them to her and it just doesnt match up, even the little things. its hard it tell you. best is just ease your mind, pick up a hobby (me working out) hang out with friends and get out of your bobble join a club and be active in school. But yeah GET MONEY AND THE GIRLS WILL COME ALONG, if they see you got your head on your shoulders and doing the right things in life, im sure they want to know what your doing and be in mix.

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

who said this?
yes!! and its been a year for me from a 6 year relationship and not completely over it , every chick and every time, i compare them to her and it just doesnt match up, even the little things. its hard it tell you. best is just ease your mind, pick up a hobby (me working out) hang out with friends and get out of your bobble join a club and be active in school. But yeah GET MONEY AND THE GIRLS WILL COME ALONG, if they see you got your head on your shoulders and doing the right things in life, im sure they want to know what your doing and be in mix.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its a beautiful thing when you look back at it with wise eyes. The good ones don't break your heart. Just take from it and learn what not to do next time.

Yeup.

Just learned from it and became a much more wiser individual.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its a beautiful thing when you look back at it with wise eyes. The good ones don't break your heart. Just take from it and learn what not to do next time.

Yeup.

Just learned from it and became a much more wiser individual.

Its one of those situations that I spoke on in my we never really lose thread. People sensationalize things when they are gone kurt cobane, biggie, pa........ anyway its important to realize that you broke up for a reason something was terminally wrong. Its like you buying the ferrari of yours dreams but once you drive it you realize there's a nasty jerk when you switch gears. At first your kind of like whatever its fun and everything else is perfect but after awhile that little lag is annoying as !$@% when the cars novelty wears off and you want to cop the new model with the dual clutch box that shifts seamlessly.................( poor analogy but its an actual experience I've had) my point being I don't care how much in love you are with someone that @@!@ gets boreing. Marriage is a hoax and no two souls are supposed to be bound for eternity. We are born free and happiness is self generated. I'm happy I had the experience because I realized that only I can love me the completely right way( no meat beat) a womans life is love and a mans love is life

Back
Top Bottom