Have you ever truly been heartbroken? How did you deal with it?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its like you buying the ferrari of yours dreams but once you drive it you realize there's a nasty jerk when you switch gears. At first your kind of like whatever its fun and everything else is perfect but after awhile that little lag is annoying as !$@% when the cars novelty wears off and you want to cop the new model with the dual clutch box that shifts seamlessly.................( poor analogy but its an actual experience I've had) my point being I don't care how much in love you are with someone that @@!@ gets boreing. 
yea, littile by little the novelty wears off and !%%$ starts to bother you that didnt before.
but eventhough you expect a break up, it's never easy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its like you buying the ferrari of yours dreams but once you drive it you realize there's a nasty jerk when you switch gears. At first your kind of like whatever its fun and everything else is perfect but after awhile that little lag is annoying as !$@% when the cars novelty wears off and you want to cop the new model with the dual clutch box that shifts seamlessly.................( poor analogy but its an actual experience I've had) my point being I don't care how much in love you are with someone that @@!@ gets boreing. 
yea, littile by little the novelty wears off and !%%$ starts to bother you that didnt before.
but eventhough you expect a break up, it's never easy
30t6p3b.gif

I have been heartbroken. Not in the sense of a relationship though, more with life. Life is a female dog, shes not treating me right.

I have been heartbroken. Not in the sense of a relationship though, more with life. Life is a female dog, shes not treating me right.

Just do something constructive, but don't feel the need to pressure yourself into situation you straight are not ready for.

The hardest thing for me was to accept the fact that it was really over.

Keeping false hope that you will get back together is the most dangerous thing in the world. Once you can accept it's over, it will slowly get better.... slowly.
good luck NT'ers

Just do something constructive, but don't feel the need to pressure yourself into situation you straight are not ready for.

The hardest thing for me was to accept the fact that it was really over.

Keeping false hope that you will get back together is the most dangerous thing in the world. Once you can accept it's over, it will slowly get better.... slowly.
good luck NT'ers

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Yes, and it still hurts when I replay that virulent experience in my head. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to; time has been the only remedy.

I just don't know why she did it. I'll never forgive her. And I hate when people use that damn "There are plenty of fish in the sea" retort. I honestly thought I had something special. 
frown.gif
Just how I feel, and today has made my fears come true with another one...

Women are stupid.

Oh well

Btw the Bakers at my mall is supervised by an old friend and there's some nice females in there
devil.gif

grin.gif

It's been roughly six months for me. We were together for 3 years. Although it doesn't bother me much anymore, there are days I still miss her like crazy. Nights I still dream about her... (last night.) But I know she will never speak to me again, and I accepted that... why.. I really don't know, the last time we spoke face to face she hit me with all of the I still want to be friends, I care about you, I want to be a part of your life.... haven't heard a word from her since.... tried to contact her on some stalkerish stuff sending her texts 2-3 times a week without ever hearing a single thing back.

Shes with a new dude now, was with him 3 months after we broke up.... I mean if thats how she wants to be... good for her. I can't bring myself to date anyone just for the fact I can't picture myself being as comfortable with anyone else as I was with her, I could truly be myself around her. Starting over just seems so difficult and I rather just focus on doing me right now.

The worst part is my sisters best friend is her roommate. So I know my sister see's her and her new b/f. About a month ago I sent her an email not being stalkerish or asking for her back or asking her to talk to me, but basically putting her in her place. I loved her, and do miss her but she was the craziest most messed up person I've known, did some messed up things that she didn't seem to truly show remorse for, and only cared for herself. Thanked her for everything she put me through as it has only been motivation for me to get myself together. I was a messed when things went down, drank myself to sleep 5 nights a week, just lost all motivation to do anything, and finally go myself out of that place, and now instead of drinking I hit the gym 5 days a week
smile.gif

My social life is great and I'm doing well, but it still drives me crazy that she never could say a word to me and never even asked me to stop texting her, instead just blocked my number after letting me text her for about 2 months off and on without a single response. I think she liked the attention but who knows.

Yeah.... typed a lot but whatever, felt good to get it out there.

Yes, and it still hurts when I replay that virulent experience in my head. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to; time has been the only remedy.

I just don't know why she did it. I'll never forgive her. And I hate when people use that damn "There are plenty of fish in the sea" retort. I honestly thought I had something special. 
frown.gif

Women are stupid.

Oh well

Btw the Bakers at my mall is supervised by an old friend and there's some nice females in there
devil.gif

grin.gif

It's been roughly six months for me. We were together for 3 years. Although it doesn't bother me much anymore, there are days I still miss her like crazy. Nights I still dream about her... (last night.) But I know she will never speak to me again, and I accepted that... why.. I really don't know, the last time we spoke face to face she hit me with all of the I still want to be friends, I care about you, I want to be a part of your life.... haven't heard a word from her since.... tried to contact her on some stalkerish stuff sending her texts 2-3 times a week without ever hearing a single thing back.

Shes with a new dude now, was with him 3 months after we broke up.... I mean if thats how she wants to be... good for her. I can't bring myself to date anyone just for the fact I can't picture myself being as comfortable with anyone else as I was with her, I could truly be myself around her. Starting over just seems so difficult and I rather just focus on doing me right now.

The worst part is my sisters best friend is her roommate. So I know my sister see's her and her new b/f. About a month ago I sent her an email not being stalkerish or asking for her back or asking her to talk to me, but basically putting her in her place. I loved her, and do miss her but she was the craziest most messed up person I've known, did some messed up things that she didn't seem to truly show remorse for, and only cared for herself. Thanked her for everything she put me through as it has only been motivation for me to get myself together. I was a messed when things went down, drank myself to sleep 5 nights a week, just lost all motivation to do anything, and finally go myself out of that place, and now instead of drinking I hit the gym 5 days a week
smile.gif

My social life is great and I'm doing well, but it still drives me crazy that she never could say a word to me and never even asked me to stop texting her, instead just blocked my number after letting me text her for about 2 months off and on without a single response. I think she liked the attention but who knows.

concentrate on yourself, your own success and keep it moving. you don't see it now, but there's a reason this relationship didn't work out and over time when you can look back objectively you will see the benefits of moving on. as long as there are no mutual kids involved, the best thing to do is move on. don't get down on yourself and don't ever go back, because that just makes you the weaker one.

concentrate on yourself, your own success and keep it moving. you don't see it now, but there's a reason this relationship didn't work out and over time when you can look back objectively you will see the benefits of moving on. as long as there are no mutual kids involved, the best thing to do is move on. don't get down on yourself and don't ever go back, because that just makes you the weaker one.

Had my heart obliterated in February. I can honestly sit here and say that was probably my first legitimate heart break. But it was a necessary evil in the fact that I needed that to happen so that I would learn to change my ways when it came to females and dating. I basically let her run +*#+, let her get whatever she wanted and when she was done with me just dipped.

Im glad it happened though. I learned/took away so much from that experience with her. She was so my type. If there was a person whom I wouldve given the world to it was her. Straight up.

But I hold no grudges. I allowed her to walk all over me and she took advantage. Got no one to blame but myself. I took the L and moved on. It took about 5-6 months but I moved on
laugh.gif

Had my heart obliterated in February. I can honestly sit here and say that was probably my first legitimate heart break. But it was a necessary evil in the fact that I needed that to happen so that I would learn to change my ways when it came to females and dating. I basically let her run +*#+, let her get whatever she wanted and when she was done with me just dipped.

Im glad it happened though. I learned/took away so much from that experience with her. She was so my type. If there was a person whom I wouldve given the world to it was her. Straight up.

But I hold no grudges. I allowed her to walk all over me and she took advantage. Got no one to blame but myself. I took the L and moved on. It took about 5-6 months but I moved on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

frown.gif

Women are stupid.

Oh well

devil.gif

grin.gif

smile.gif

Props my man, keep your head up.
It takes a bigger man to admit these things to himself. 

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

frown.gif

Women are stupid.

Oh well

devil.gif

grin.gif

smile.gif

Props my man, keep your head up.
It takes a bigger man to admit these things to himself. 

Yeah, it took me a few months... but I'm really happy with who I am and where I'm at right now. And I know if I was still with her, I wouldn't be the person I am today or where I'm at today. When I look back, as much as some of it hurts, I'm happy the painful things happened as they truly have given me great motivation. I keep my head up and keep working as hard as I can knowing that sooner or later I will be much better off and better than I ever would have been with her.

The best advice I could give to anyone going through a tough break up or heartbreak or whatever it may be is focus on you. Theres honestly no better feeling in the world then knowing you are giving your best everyday to better yourself. 4 Months ago I never would have thought I'd be where I'm at right now, but I've gotten there, and still well on my way to becoming better yet. It's an everyday process, and a journey I'm glad to be taking. I went from being pretty negative to being one of the most positive people I know. Any NT who is going through it, feel free to PM me at anytime. I went through some of the worst things with my relationship, and would like to think I have some good advice.

Yeah, it took me a few months... but I'm really happy with who I am and where I'm at right now. And I know if I was still with her, I wouldn't be the person I am today or where I'm at today. When I look back, as much as some of it hurts, I'm happy the painful things happened as they truly have given me great motivation. I keep my head up and keep working as hard as I can knowing that sooner or later I will be much better off and better than I ever would have been with her.

The best advice I could give to anyone going through a tough break up or heartbreak or whatever it may be is focus on you. Theres honestly no better feeling in the world then knowing you are giving your best everyday to better yourself. 4 Months ago I never would have thought I'd be where I'm at right now, but I've gotten there, and still well on my way to becoming better yet. It's an everyday process, and a journey I'm glad to be taking. I went from being pretty negative to being one of the most positive people I know. Any NT who is going through it, feel free to PM me at anytime. I went through some of the worst things with my relationship, and would like to think I have some good advice.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

First Loves are the absolute worst 
30t6p3b.gif

QFT. been 4 yrs and even though i've been in other relationships i still think of her from time to time 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

First Loves are the absolute worst 
30t6p3b.gif

QFT. been 4 yrs and even though i've been in other relationships i still think of her from time to time 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

concentrate on yourself, your own success and keep it moving.
QFT

yep...........do you, put yourself first...........dont give a ()#*$#

they still gonna throw the P your way.

Back
Top Bottom