HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Next week’s episode looks like it could be incredible. Love when everybody is in close quarters, which has been the case for the majority of this season.

I wonder what happens to Collin now? Would he get a hefty severance from Waystar, or is just move on to the next executive in need of a bodyguard? I wonder if he could blackmail Ken for a really nice payoff?

sa9ivfnz16xa1.jpg

Ken the man :pimp:
Roman def knows Shiv is talking to Mattson
Tom with the quote of the episode "How am I suppposed to follow that, he just promised them eternal life" :lol:
Love the exchange with Karl before the speech

I love how this season shows us how incredibly small and empty they really are, after building them up with several seasons of exquisite yacht getaways, European royal weddings and billion dollars deals. "I love you but you are not serious people" really sums it up, for the show and the real life critique counterpart imo: it all depends on the King's feelings and likings really, just like Louis The XIV court. Kendall's presentation was far from great, in addition to the doctored numbers, but hey "i love you Dad" and a manuscript note with his name on it is all he really needed to seal the deal. Elizabeth Holmes lied her way to Forbes, Elon 44B's twitter loosing money by the hour, yet people eat it up on some "they're billionaires, they must know what they're doing" ****.
Instead he is just running around like a chicken with its head cut off and firing experienced folks on a whim.
I mean, musk did fire 80% of Twitter staff because he could, not even grieving. Of course, Roman's wrong and with all the baggage he has with Gerri, it'll definitely come back to literally bite him in his d*ck.

Ehhh, they are flawed human beings (more than your average) but at the end of the day neither has an ounce of corporate executive DNA in their bodies. Unfortunately, at some point Kendall and Roman decided they wanted to follow in their father’s footsteps and Waystar became a family business which thrusted them into roles that they have no business being anywhere near. It is actually quite sad.

It is also painfully obvious that of the three, Shiv is the most fit for a Chief Executive role even with her limited corporate exposure |l

I think she's obviously the smartest, but I don't think she's the best for that role. She's just as flawed as Rome and Ken.

She cares too much and makes things personal.

I think Kendall is actually the best, because at the end of the day, he knew his dad well enough in business to always think about what would my dad do and take that into consideration.

The Greg and Tom dynamic is funny. They're just wandering around like two stray dogs just hoping an owner adopts them.

I'm not sure if Shiv feels as though she's on the outside also now or if the baby is drawing her back to Tom. That can't go well, oh, by the way I'm pregnant. How far along are you......

im probably overthinking it but

i always think back to how the show opened with greg in the goofy costume at the park and how i thought he would serve a huge purpose in the end...

im probably overthinking it but

i always think back to how the show opened with greg in the goofy costume at the park and how i thought he would serve a huge purpose in the end...

For the first 2 seasons I thought he was putting on an act. Couldn't believe he was really like that.

Happy for Kendall that he actually turned around that presentation.. the commentary from everyone was just hysterical when it was cringy cutting to Roman hugging the pillow as I was literally holding a pillow. Feeling so uncomfortable and awkward for Kendall had me cracking up. The power dynamic between the brothers now that they're in charge is really interest the challenge from the old guard has been fun to watch.

I think a lot of things are really clicking with this season and the storyline and is a lot of different threads that they're playing with very very well

Shiv and Tom have been great too. They're being honest with one another and just the scene of Tom kicking his feet up on the table as she calls. Mattson was so funny to me

Tom, saying how am I supposed to follow that he just promised them eternal life lmao

Back
Top Bottom