HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

im probably overthinking it but

i always think back to how the show opened with greg in the goofy costume at the park and how i thought he would serve a huge purpose in the end...
Forgot about that,

Man some good characters that imo were underused

Asian "dude" guy
Black dude who asks if Ken wants to call his dad :lol:

1683247140913.png

1683247161160.png

Matsson's timing :lol:

I knew Matsson was using Shiv. He recognized the easiest one to game.

Greg :rofl:

and the Tom and Shiv argument. About time they let it all out. A scorpion? When she said how about I give you a dead snake to wear :rofl: How in the world do you say I'm having your baby after that? Tom had the serious low blows.

I love the CEBros are on being *******s together. They hit Tom with the 3D while he was spiraling.

Always been a loyal servant :rofl:

Yeah I though of the Scorpion and the Frog fable. Although, Shiv would be both the Scorpion and the Frog. She's the one carrying Tom and stinging him.

A lot more came out about Matsson - I thought he was a Zuck type engineer by trade - trying to paint him in a different - dare I say Elon color

and I was hoping Connor would hit Roman.

They're always treating dude like crap.
Son Connor says he wants to do the speech, they’re all fine with it after he said he wanted to and Ken fell back.

Then at the pre-election party Rome just decides he’s doing it and tells only Shiv and Ken.

Before this series is done he has to fade Ken or Rome and roast the rest viciously.

Only thing better I could see is him actually gaining more votes getting a dope presidential appointment and being the only Roy at the end with any actual power.

Loved Tom this episode… Spit facts towards Shiv and she just went to her tired low blows about how much better than him she is… He hurt her with that and it was about time… So excited to see more carnage.

Back
Top Bottom