HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

I don’t get the Shiv is sexy love but I’ve heard it from everyone

it's pretty simple, it's called "heterosexuality."

FcfmOppX0AAN-1O

FuH17UgWcAUDQoy

im kidding tho, different strokes different folks as they say.:lol:

This episode is supposed to be the most shocking episode of the season so Sunday can not come soon enough. It feels forever away but I think it will give us a clearer idea of how things might end.

My Top 3 Wish to Succeed List (in no particular order as of right now) is Kendall, Tom, Greg.

Kendall is the Comeback Kid, Greg isn't supposed to be there and Tom is an underdog. Realistically, I see them giving Kendall an L in some form, though

Kendall is a delusional buffoon :rofl:

“I’m saving the world Raya!”

:lol: But in all seriousness, having true conviction in the mindset that you are saving or at least changing the world is damn near a requirement to run a $100B+ company so I can't blame him.

I think the shocking part of this week could be Kendall doing something grimey to Shiv and her leaking that he killed that kid and it was covered up. Seems like it would be negligent for that not to resurface at a large level but IDK.

Kendall’s not in a position to do anything grimey persay to Shiv. When push has come to shive, he has been honest with her at every turn. At this point Shiv has to accept she’s just not going to be the Queen.

Even in her delusional pitch to Matson, she has never been employed in any official capacity at Waystar. She doesn’t know the company despite what her ego is saying.

Kendall’s not in a position to do anything grimey persay to Shiv. When push has come to shive, he has been honest with her at every turn. At this point Shiv has to accept she’s just not going to be the Queen.

Even in her delusional pitch to Matson, she has never been employed in any official capacity at Waystar. She doesn’t know the company despite what her ego is saying.

I guess I just meant that he is not going to be happy going to be happy when he finds out she was talking to Mattson behind their back so in his current state I could see him retaliating in some form that causes Shiv to escalate the situation

I can root for Connor.

Look at yall forgetting about Connor like everybody else :lol:

Still an idiot but a useful one at least.

Connor is a sleeper to make a move as well althoughthat doesn't feel like something these writers would do. At the same time, he is like the fly on the wall that no one notices so he has more access to intel and can pick up on things because people find him to be irrelevant. Could finally put it to use.

I am still trying to figure out what a happy ending for Greg looks like (PAUSE)

Roman in trouble hasn’t improved much at all:lol:

Waystar training experience might be his highlight

His odd insecurities and lack of confidences gets in the way

Back
Top Bottom