HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

1684740485079.png

I have only been to two funerals (first was in 7th grade and second was way different because it was 3 years ago during peak COVID) but all this dealmaking in the church during a funeral seems crazy

Ewan and I would have to shoot the fair one in the afterlife when he gets there :lol:

Roman broke this episode. The speech. The deal. “You ****ed it.” Hopping into the mob.The punch to the eye. Going out sad. You really hate to see it, man.

Kendall with the save on the speech and making power moves :smokin

I love how they all ambushed Mencken :rofl: He ethered Shiv :lol:

These Shiv and Tom interactions are brutal

Noooooo Mencken and Mattson :smh:Can’t let Shiv win in the finale

I was wrong on the Roman praise but EYE been trying to tell y’all about Kendall since the pilot :pimp:

Also, I’m not going to get in Romey Rome for the funeral. I can’t clown someone, man or woman, for getting emotional at a close family members funeral. Especially a parent. Logan was his idol and he wanted everything to be like him.

There’s also a bit of nuance IMO because he wasn’t with him when he died in episode 3 and I can’t recall but I am assuming he didn’t see the body. I could see how it’s an emotional situation since it was a closed casket with that cloth over it and he just randomly dropped a few days/weeks earlier and you didn’t get to be with him.

Trying to think of other TV/movie threads I have been active in on here but the wild swing in opinions on just about everyone but Connor is interesting

I don't think any of you should get happy, because by now you should know that none of them are going to win. This doesn't seem like a GOT situation.

Rome had some great acting. Give that man an Emmy.

Notable how I think I only saw two people crying at the funeral. Everyone just seemed there out of pretense and it really wasn't a funeral.

I thought it was funny how everyone got to speak at the funeral but Conner. His entire story summed up in 10 mins.
Yeah, that was the one thing. I got Rome choking and Ken saving it but when Shiv just went up with an emotional follow up I was like damn Con just sitting there like he has no personal experience to share or has anything heartfelt to add.

Then they immediately follow up that scene with Con showing them around dad's choice for where he should be buried and he clearly has in depth knowledge of how it went down and starts talking about what he thought his dad's view on death was. That really got me.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was the one thing. Ingot Rome choking and Ken saving it but when Shiv just went up with an emotional follow up I was like damn Con just sitting there like he has no personal experience to share or has anything heartfelt to add.

Then they immediately follow up that scene with Con showing them around dad's choice for where he should be buried and he clearly has in depth knowledge of how it went down and starts talking about what he thought his dad's view on death was. That really got me.

I got the top bunk! :blush:

Am I tripping or was that the first sibling bonding moment that included the Con Man? Usually they’re telling him to get out of the room so the 3 of them could strategize.

I still can’t believe they never thought to call him while the old man was dying.

Rava annoys me but at the same time Kendall is an absent father so I can’t blame her. IMO the idea was there wouldn’t be those wild protests. And if anything, Ken was the one escalating the situation which made Rava more hysterical and the kids more anxious. The man got in front of the whipto block them from leaving. That’s OD :lol: It was only L of the day.

Uncle Andy has been really, really good in this. Pulls off the Mencken character perfectly.
yooooooooooo
I was wondering where I knew him from!!! he was great on weeds haha

lot of people seem to think Kendall is a absent father, and from comments from his fam he might be but upon divorce you don't really have a choice on how much you can see them.. the norm is every other weekend......this chick has shown recently that she is very controlling and its her way or highway....

Jess is getting the COO spot when Kenny wins

Back
Top Bottom