1684546746014.png

1684546763603.png

Ep was top tier.. The whole war room during election time :pimp::pimp:
You could feel the tension in there. I wouldn't be mad at an ATN miniseries

Greg :rofl::rofl:
"Its Natural like Medical..Its not that lemony"

Jess :nerd::nerd:

Big Tom standing his ground with Slimeball Shiv:pimp::pimp:

Rome evolving into his dad doing away with any morals and only focusing on what's good for business.
(That " joke" about who burned down the building :sick::sick:)

Def not prepared for this to be the last season but, as always, HBO rarely fails in terms of delivering shows we will talk about for years to come i.e. Sopranos, The Wire, GOT:smh:.

The Tom and Greg scenes were great.. when Tom told him the deal at the start and Greg was so disappointed :lol:

Roman is on cloud 9 right now, no way it lasts.

In the preview for tonight’s episode, he was really feeling himself. I think it is focused on Logan’s funeral.

Also I haven’t noticed Logan not being around anymore. I kind of want a whole season of Logan free episodes now :smh:

I generally like Logan but he sometimes annoys me because he reminds me of Monet from Power in the sense that he is always ornery and yelling at someone.

I'm beginning to respect creepy Rome more now, he stands on what he stands on like his dad.
Rome evolving into his dad doing away with any morals and only focusing on what's good for business.

Rome has definitely became Roman 2.0 now.

Yeah I didn't really see a Rome 2.0.

This is just Rome running amok cuz Logan dead and nobody is around to keep his *** in check. I don't see any actual growth.

He already tried to go back on hos firings. All his choices he tries to supoort with dad would've done it.

Last edited:
:lol: Kerry needs to see a shrink. Every moment looks like she’s about to burst out in laughter.

All of Logan’s side pieces together.

Of course Greg can’t stop his grandpa.

Damn the brother is lighting up Logan.

All that shook the **** out Rome. Back to square 1 :lol: Sounds like a little girl now

Rome choked like a little *****. :lol: @ grown the most. Mans is somehow someway a daddy's boy. Can we get him out of the casket? The ****?!

Ken managed to salvage that and I liked what Shiv added.

Nothing from Connor :lol: but at least Ken didn't forget about him.

Think I’m going to have to wait until tomorrow for this |l Didn’t see any of your comments yet but what are y’all eating this out of 8?

Back
Top Bottom