HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

plums-i-can-feel-it.gif

My roommate who was begging me to catch up on Succession before S3, even showed me the Greg testifying before Congress scene before I’d seen anything, and now he’s disinterested. Says they’re doing the same thing. I’m like what, the plot is finally moving :lol:

My roommate, in bed, next to his sleeping wife, just texted me:

"I watched it in bed with my AirPods. I thought that was the best episode of the series." :lol: :pimp:

I watched the Last Kingdom movie this weekend and was reminded that Tom played Uhtred, father of Uhtred 😮.

This was my favorite ep so far.

Logan has set these kids up for failure and its coming in a big way IMO... How happy they all seem about their part in "closing the deal" has to be a premonition of major screw job coming... No idea who is going to finally get the W, but I dont think its any of the kids... Maybe Stewey

Shiv definitely made out this week.

Nah, I took it differently. She was used by Matsson, because he wanted to tear them apart and get what he wanted. That's why he went to Shiv instead of the old guard in the first place with the bumped offer. He always had that prior to the mountain meeting. He fed her that information to see if she could be trusted, and to make her think she had something on him.

The you seem like your father as opposed to dismissing and using their father against them towards Ken and Rome. He gets enjoyment out of tearing it all apart, thus the picture. He was mind ****ing all of them.

I agree, I don' t even think the story he told was true about his coms person, I even suspect he told her he was going to tell shiv the story. I also think he had that lift bugged prior to the meeting so he knew what number they wanted.

Logan has set these kids up for failure and its coming in a big way IMO... How happy they all seem about their part in "closing the deal" has to be a premonition of major screw job coming... No idea who is going to finally get the W, but I dont think its any of the kids... Maybe Stewey
I thought Ken handled the negotiation well, especially considering his goal.

I don't like the two of them together as CEO's, was a bad idea from jump, I agree with you though, I think the action lies within who is left at Waystar. Cousin Greg the victor?!

I am curious to see how the Tom/Shiv dynamic plays out, there is still feelings there, I have faith in love!

Last edited:
Another really good episode from last Sunday. This is one of the few shows in recent history where I really cannot tell who will come out on top at the end.

The week-by-week wait adds to the suspense too as opposed to binging after the fact or a NFLX drop.

Back
Top Bottom