Hell Rell Got Knocked Out?

they had da drop on him, its clear as day he ain't notice anything until they were right in front of him.

and its 3 goons vs one dude with his family...you don't points for that b. straight sucka ish.
I agree. Would you do something like those three dudes did if I came to da heights?

they had da drop on him, its clear as day he ain't notice anything until they were right in front of him.

and its 3 goons vs one dude with his family...you don't points for that b. straight sucka ish.

Doesn't matter if he didn't know who they was until they were right in front of him. The fact of the matter is they know who he was.....and more importantly where he was going to be. As they say in the streets champ.....if you stay ready you don't have to get ready. Apparently Hell Rell wasn't ready, which means he most likely will NEVER be ready.

As far as his family being there to witness his humiliation, that's on Rell. Maybe the "3 goons" knew his family was with Rell, maybe they didn't. At the end of the day if somebody is looking for you and they happen to spot you with your family by your side the "3 goons" aren't going to ask you a better date and time they can meet up with you again to hash out any miscommunication. It doesn't work like that out in the streets young @ninjahood. You gotta be ready for beef at any and all times when you out here talking reckless. Some of you dudes are letting your poor personal taste in rappers cloud your judgement on how things really are.

That had homie trying to get away like....
Almmy.gif

Cannot believe the Top Gunna is out here getting ragdolled on a weekly basis. My teenage years are ruined

:lol: :lol:

sad **** to be pushing 40 and still out here constantly engaging in street fights and jumping on social media to try and save your face. sounds like a young boy game.
That’s why I respect the hell out of D-Block. Them dudes legitimately grew up, began promoting living a healthy lifestyle, and opened businesses within their community. Then on the other side you got dudes like mase that crack 40 going through a midlife crisis reverting back to the ignorance he prided himself on leaving behind.

Also, it's not about the "3 goons" as you call them getting points champ. It's about the "3 goons" as you call them getting their POINT across, which they certainly did. Hell Rell is going to, or hopefully going to think twice about what he does and what he says to certain people, simple G CHECK.

Not only does Hell Rell's family not feel safe in his presence, as they witnessed him get beat up and beat down on that Golden Corral floor but it was able to get recorded for all to see repeatedly in time. Over and over again........and over again just for a good laugh at his expense.

Doesn't matter if he didn't know who they was until they were right in front of him. The fact of the matter is they know who he was.....and more importantly where he was going to be. As they say in the streets champ.....if you stay ready you don't have to get ready. Apparently Hell Rell wasn't ready, which means he most likely will NEVER be ready.

As far as his family being there to witness his humiliation, that's on Rell. Maybe the "3 goons" knew his family was with Rell, maybe they didn't. At the end of the day if somebody is looking for you and they happen to spot you with your family by your side the "3 goons" aren't going to ask you a better date and time they can meet up with you again to hash out any miscommunication. It doesn't work like that out in the streets young @ninjahood. You gotta be ready for beef at any and all times when you out here talking reckless. Some of you dudes are letting your poor personal taste in rappers cloud your judgement on how things really are.

Yeah, I don't get these invisible rules people make.

They weren't looking for respect. They were trying to send a message and embarrass him.

Oh you're on our turf in Long Island bragging on Live, but it's cool we see you're with family, we'll wait until you're alone.

I can't feel sorry for duke, because he has a lot of mouth and has been talking about how hard he is for years. It's one thing to be doing it at 20, it's another to be doing it at 40.

Yeah if you gonna be constantly talking **** you gotta be prepared to get your card pulled, that’s just the way it is in the hood, dudes don’t have a moral code, they’ll drop you in front of your kid, your kid jumps to your rescue they’ll drop the baby too...is sad, but that’s how it is and that’s how he portrayed himself, he shoulda been on guard the second those cats walked up on him.

I keep hearing about how much **** he talks, what rapper doesn’t talk ****? He’s no different than any of the other street rappers, but somehow he deserves his *** whipped for it?

I keep hearing about how much **** he talks, what rapper doesn’t talk ****? He’s no different than any of the other street rappers, but somehow he deserves his *** whipped for it?

Yes, when you run back to social media and interviews and make up lies saying I was drunk and they wanted fame blah blah.

How are they going to act the next time they see you?

Plus he's been going back and forth on social media with them.

If you're a street rapper and actually in the streets associating with other street individuals you're going to have to answer for your words. This isn't a rapper talking from the suburbs.

When rapper's take L's though, they usually fall back and try to sweep it under the rug or the typical, "that won't happen again" type of response.

Rell will be all over social media still antagonizing his attackers, calling them stoopid. Threatening them back and everything.:smh: He really just needs one of those friends that tells you when you need to chill out sometimes.

Also, it's not about the "3 goons" as you call them getting points champ. It's about the "3 goons" as you call them getting their POINT across, which they certainly did. Hell Rell is going to, or hopefully going to think twice about what he does and what he says to certain people, simple G CHECK.

Not only does Hell Rell's family not feel safe in his presence, as they witnessed him get beat up and beat down on that Golden Corral floor but it was able to get recorded for all to see repeatedly in time. Over and over again........and over again just for a good laugh at his expense.
Duece facts #champ
Got that boy at old country buffet with his grandma and her bingo club :lol:
Exactly why I stay on the sidewalk ain't no rules when u wanna play in the streets

The fact that you don’t understand the logistics of it and how he ended up in his position leads tells me you really never spent any time in the hood....you have your Drake level type rappers that you just know everything is fabricated for rhymes, which is cool and entertaining, then you have your street level rappers who either need to really be about that life because they are super exposed, or NOT attempt to display that they are handstands at all, because the hood has no rules or compassion for the weak...is like they said earlier, props to the DBlock boys, those cats were certainly about that life and probably still are, but are mature enough to act like grown men and the hood got plenty of love for them, I’ve ran into them multiple times all over Yonkers, dudes roll alone, jewelry on without a fear in the world....because these cats ain’t out there antagonizing random cats and I can almost guarantee some street cat wanna test them, they certainly won’t react like Rell.

So who are these cats hes beefing with? Honestly, i have no idea whats going on besides rell getting dealt with on what seems like a regular basis. :lol:

What's the backstory here?

Hell rell is the epitome of irrelevant. We’re old and washed for discussing him and these young boys don’t know who he is. And rightfully so. Get his *** outta here

Did em dirty at the chinese buffet, sad times for Hell Rell getting smacked around every 2 weeks and he looks sick too.

Yes, when you run back to social media and interviews and make up lies saying I was drunk and they wanted fame blah blah.

How are they going to act the next time they see you?

Plus he's been going back and forth on social media with them.

If you're a street rapper and actually in the streets associating with other street individuals you're going to have to answer for your words. This isn't a rapper talking from the suburbs.

Didn’t know this part of the story. If that’s the case, dude definitely got what was coming to him. You don’t get to antagonize cats and then be surprised when they actually roll up on you.

I remember Desus said it best one time (on Tax’s Podcast iirc) that “on sight literally means on sight”. Rell moving wrong by going to another dudes hood and getting fly at the mouth on IG live... add the fact that he got his family with him and I’m just left to scratch my head wondering why you would even be on that type of time when you’re enjoying a meal with your family.

Time really has exposed a lot of these rap ****** to really be some clowns outside the booth. Damn shame.

He supposed to be the hardest out tho ...RUGER RELL

Duece facts #champ
Got that boy at old country buffet with his grandma and her bingo club :lol:
Exactly why I stay on the sidewalk ain't no rules when u wanna play in the streets

My boy $tacy $tacy took me back with the mention of "Old County Buffet". That use to be one of my go to spots when I had the bachelor pad in Laurel, MD. Old Country Buffet was right at the corner of Rt 197 and Rt 198. Took some of my chicks there for a quick meal before they entered the pad to get down to business. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom