Hello from Australia !

Even the George St Footlocker has a pair of MS VI's, LBJ SB's, infrared pack VI's (size 11), black V/red VI's, White/black IX's and from what I've been told recently a HEAP of CG XI's my mate from a different footlocker store said that George St got theirs late but received like 60 pairs? I already got myself a pair so haven't checked it out

Even the George St Footlocker has a pair of MS VI's, LBJ SB's, infrared pack VI's (size 11), black V/red VI's, White/black IX's and from what I've been told recently a HEAP of CG XI's my mate from a different footlocker store said that George St got theirs late but received like 60 pairs? I already got myself a pair so haven't checked it out

citrus ix are only at the new pitt street mall nike store. smh $259 rrp

get some nt connects or use ebay/eastbay. FORGET aussie retailers. their greedy arses deserve no patronage.

get some nt connects or use ebay/eastbay. FORGET aussie retailers. their greedy arses deserve no patronage.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Oooo.... How much were the IX citrus ? Spot a sz 12US by any chance ?
im not sure if that ix citrus is still available in NF in smith st..,.but i remember the price its $180..i knw heaps of sizes 9 above..plannin to go there today after my basketball game but need to check the display home with my wife..
mad.gif
..when i gt a chance to check from there il inform somethin wats notable kicks..

Originally Posted by Vuey

Oooo.... How much were the IX citrus ? Spot a sz 12US by any chance ?
im not sure if that ix citrus is still available in NF in smith st..,.but i remember the price its $180..i knw heaps of sizes 9 above..plannin to go there today after my basketball game but need to check the display home with my wife..
mad.gif
..when i gt a chance to check from there il inform somethin wats notable kicks..

Originally Posted by eltouha

yeah, they had 20% off last week on their entire store. Cool Greys were $208 with discount, but i didnt end up buying. 

Have you bought from Eastbay before Eltouha ? reliable ? and shipping is 25% of your total purchase right ?

boytwo
dont go out of your way or anything bro , dont want you to cop strife from the mrs for going to look at shoes !
tongue.gif

glad to see some many aussies on here , we can camp out together at the end of this year for the Concords together !
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

yeah, they had 20% off last week on their entire store. Cool Greys were $208 with discount, but i didnt end up buying. 

Have you bought from Eastbay before Eltouha ? reliable ? and shipping is 25% of your total purchase right ?

boytwo
dont go out of your way or anything bro , dont want you to cop strife from the mrs for going to look at shoes !
tongue.gif

glad to see some many aussies on here , we can camp out together at the end of this year for the Concords together !
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by teekay

your spot on Teekay !
on day 1 m they sold 48 pairs of the CG's. Prices are too high for the VI's , all are $199 for thw white/ red upto $259 for the Lakers and Oreo's.

Originally Posted by teekay

your spot on Teekay !
on day 1 m they sold 48 pairs of the CG's. Prices are too high for the VI's , all are $199 for thw white/ red upto $259 for the Lakers and Oreo's.

eastbay are good. copped a few times from them. also citysole are pretty good at times.

search for eastbay discount codes. there's always some kinda discount to be had. sometimes, you can even cop a gift card on a discount, and then use it to pay on a later purchase employing another discount (or even the same one again). combine these with sale items and you get a triple discount.

eastbay are good. copped a few times from them. also citysole are pretty good at times.

search for eastbay discount codes. there's always some kinda discount to be had. sometimes, you can even cop a gift card on a discount, and then use it to pay on a later purchase employing another discount (or even the same one again). combine these with sale items and you get a triple discount.

I do 90% of my shopping from Eastbay 20% discount code pretty much gives you free shipping and with the aussie dollar so strong everything is dirt cheap.

I've probably made over 20 orders from Eastbay and they're always reliable and use UPS which I find to be the best international shipping company, most times its same week delivery if you order early in the week

I do 90% of my shopping from Eastbay 20% discount code pretty much gives you free shipping and with the aussie dollar so strong everything is dirt cheap.

I've probably made over 20 orders from Eastbay and they're always reliable and use UPS which I find to be the best international shipping company, most times its same week delivery if you order early in the week

Hey Guys,
Sydney here.  i get most of my stuff from Ebay, Eastbay, Finishline (i have to get it shipped to family in the states, then sent on) and the Nike Outlet. 

Always check out random Footlockers, you never know what you'll find (I found All Star Foanmposite lites for $70 at Footlocker Blacktown about 5 months ago hehehe)

Hey Guys,
Sydney here.  i get most of my stuff from Ebay, Eastbay, Finishline (i have to get it shipped to family in the states, then sent on) and the Nike Outlet. 

Always check out random Footlockers, you never know what you'll find (I found All Star Foanmposite lites for $70 at Footlocker Blacktown about 5 months ago hehehe)

Also, try to make some connects with NT'ers.

I hooked up a couple of NT'ers with Asia exclusives, and now, every time they go to the outlets and get good steals etc, they always grab me a pair
happy.gif

Also, try to make some connects with NT'ers.

I hooked up a couple of NT'ers with Asia exclusives, and now, every time they go to the outlets and get good steals etc, they always grab me a pair
happy.gif

I think shipping is $32 to Australia in Eastbay. Picked up a pair of Hyperfuse Black/Volt the other day. Ordered on Friday, they were in Melbourne by yesterday so hopefully they'll come today!

I think shipping is $32 to Australia in Eastbay. Picked up a pair of Hyperfuse Black/Volt the other day. Ordered on Friday, they were in Melbourne by yesterday so hopefully they'll come today!

Welcome to NT! Just know who to buy from on eBay, an you should some money even when purchasing plus shipping. What size do you wear Vuey?

Welcome to NT! Just know who to buy from on eBay, an you should some money even when purchasing plus shipping. What size do you wear Vuey?

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

thanks everyone for the heads up 
wink.gif

Im a 12 US bro , been surfing Eastbay and they got some awesome prices on there . the wife is letting me purchase 3 pairs this year, already got myself a retro IX , planning on the white red XIII's and Concords at year end, but that means im missing out on the III's ! and rumored V's coming out !
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

thanks everyone for the heads up 
wink.gif

Im a 12 US bro , been surfing Eastbay and they got some awesome prices on there . the wife is letting me purchase 3 pairs this year, already got myself a retro IX , planning on the white red XIII's and Concords at year end, but that means im missing out on the III's ! and rumored V's coming out !
ohwell.gif

@vuey: yeah IIIs coming this month.. good u've got plan for ur J's man.. i should do that to instead..hehe..or i shud jz buy retros that comin out, no jordan brand..
happy.gif
 ..wanna get those CMFT VIZ 11..they look comfy as..

Back
Top Bottom