Hello NT, notice how some of these women appear for PYP's...

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I.B.T.L.

they appear like that because yall gas em up, quoting the same pic five consecutive times. making average chicks in to dimes, i'd hate to see an actual 10 on niketalk. that damn magician would be up for weeks.

this.

Originally Posted by proper english

...then vanish into obscurity until the next? Don't use Niketalk to boost your confidence. That's a females' move.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well they are who we thought they were

its like they took the pinkloveheart manual and ran with it......

but then again 4's turn to 9's on NT

Yep. We've already had phony accounts from females, no reason some of these newer ones aren't either.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Yep. We've already had phony accounts from females, no reason some of these newer ones aren't either.

Not phony fam.

Noodz on deck.

I don't understand it either.

Whenever a females posts a pic its followed up by 100
devil.gif
's.

Most of the time, the female isn't even
devil.gif
worthy either.

Then we got the extra pathetic dudes asking for PMs of "teh n00dz", as if Spankwire doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

they appear like that because yall gas em up, quoting the same pic five consecutive times.
Word.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I swear these shorties spidey senses be tinglin' when someone makes a PYP thread...like y'all dudes be making undercover PYP's sometimes and youstill see them blitz the thread.

It's not only the females tho'...bunch of random #++ dudes come out of hiding to either gas or try and stand out.

I blame some of you #$%$$% for this...there's at least 1 thread every week or two dedicated to talking about NT females (I guess this one counts too
laugh.gif
).

After years of studying in my lab, my research has indicated an unknown source sends them the bat signal when pyps come up.
/thread

Back
Top Bottom