Hello NT, notice how some of these women appear for PYP's...

NAWTH = PINK (pop singer) + 5 years
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I had a short essay response typed up backing up Nawth..smh at me not getting your sarcasm.
Damn shoulda posted up, then we could look stupid together
roll.gif

Wouldve been double the fun.
No worries, there will be more traps.

Originally Posted by Diego

I had a short essay response typed up backing up Nawth..smh at me not getting your sarcasm.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I refreshed to check the replies before I hit submit..
roll.gif

and more traps you say?
nerd.gif

I'll be on the look out lol

nawth posts in posts.

she's a full fledged nter, I vouch for her...

so

stop riding her.

Originally Posted by Diego

roll.gif

laugh.gif
well, PMS hits on a bimonthly schedule for me sohopefully I won't fall in em till Feb or so

its yall ppl on twitter fault for broadcasting NT to these ppl

"its a secret society, all we ask is trust"

And who's fault is it? No one but our own. It's not the mods' job's to deal with the simps and cornballs, it's ours, the mods just keepeverybody in check. Really we should be putting these females and the lame dudes that try 'holla
pimp.gif
' and boost they @#$ up on blast. Plain &simple. We need to stop being lazy and go into righteous hate mode. Hate hate hate hate hate.
laugh.gif

I would almost say 90% of NT females are lame attention seeking @#$'s, but that isn't true because MOST of the females on here a cool, cool enough thati don't even know that they're girls in the first place, they contribute just like the males do. But then theres the handful we all know are females...And SOME of them are cool

i hope the mods let us do a holiday edition PYP in the next week or so. that'd be tight.

nawth is cool in my book
pimp.gif

don't have a problem with fine chicks posting

just when dudes start sweating em and quoting the same pic over and over it gets annoying.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i hope the mods let us do a holiday edition PYP in the next week or so. that'd be tight.
is that sarcasm?... cuz that already happened
nah like closer to xmas...that last one died in one night

As if anything substantial is ever discussed on NT. I love it here, but lets not cut the bull. I wouldn't want to be on here if I was a female, a bunch ofvirgins typing behind Macintosh computers with over dramatic standards in regards to anything estrogen.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

maybe they dont post because the same topics constantly pop up on a weekly basis, why repeating a post & wasting a post count ?

"Waste" a post count?
roll.gif

That was one of the stupidest things i've ever read.

Back
Top Bottom