Hello NT, notice how some of these women appear for PYP's...

I expect at least 1 ban in this thread.

Mods are definitely camping waiting for that one dude to slip up.

This could be interesting.

OP needs to throw some names up before these girls get the bird call thet there is a thread in which their name MIGHT come up.

I dont see a problem but i think they are lame and corny for that. They are basically ******ed females who come on NT for a confidence boost. One of themposted in here, frontin like she aint one of those girls.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I dont see a problem but i think they are lame and corny for that. They are basically ******ed females who come on NT for a confidence boost. One of them posted in here, frontin like she aint one of those girls.
tired.gif

Ill make it easier for you and take it upon myself to call her out.
Originally Posted by Nawth21
grin.gif

^she be all up in the pyp posts
like diddy be all up in the videos

i know dudes playing around when they say they drink the chicks bath water and all that, but ya got them on cloud9 with that
laugh.gif

also, why arent we allow to use the b-word anymore, not that one, but the other...

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

I expect at least 1 ban in this thread.

Mods are Dirty is definitely camping waiting for that one dude to slip up.
dude has became a feminist sympathizer out of nowhere
laugh.gif

maybe they dont post because the same topics constantly pop up on a weekly basis, why repeating a post & wasting a post count ?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

maybe they dont post because the same topics constantly pop up on a weekly basis, why repeating a post & wasting a post count ?

This is the most horrible excuse Ive heard in the history of excuses.

They dont post regularly because theyre tired of the same topics so instead theyll only post in PYPs.....Because every PYP is different?

lmao @ mayor. she got the SMS notification that thread containing the word "pyp" in title was on 1st page and rushed online

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont see a problem but i think they are lame and corny for that. They are basically ******ed females who come on NT for a confidence boost. One of them posted in here, frontin like she aint one of those girls.
tired.gif

grin.gif

alien.gif
Please. I rarely participate in the PYPs like that. Last one, well,the one that didn't get deleted, I posted up in to show off my new blazer but other than that I don't even get gassed up like some of the girls do. Guys participate, why can't I? I been around since 04, can't I get a pass? Regardless of the posters intention, whether it be looking for attentionor just wanting to join in on a thread.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

name them..besides the ps3 vs xbox 360 threads

tired.gif

grin.gif

alien.gif
Please. I rarely participate in the PYPs like that. Last one, well, the one that didn't get deleted, I posted up in to show off my new blazer but other than that I don't even get gassed up like some of the girls do. Guys participate, why can't I? I been around since 04, can't I get a pass? Regardless of the posters intention, whether it be looking for attention or just wanting to join in on a thread.

Damn Nawth, I didnt think you would take me serious at all.
Youre one of the more appreciated female members in my book.

SMH @ you for taking me serious.

tired.gif

grin.gif

alien.gif
Please. I rarely participate in the PYPs like that. Last one, well, the one that didn't get deleted, I posted up in to show off my new blazer but other than that I don't even get gassed up like some of the girls do. Guys participate, why can't I? I been around since 04, can't I get a pass? Regardless of the posters intention, whether it be looking for attention or just wanting to join in on a thread.

I'm sorry
frown.gif
I'm PMSing like a mofo, I'm uber sensitive. Friends?

^It will never be the same.
Well maybe if you had a damned twitter you would have known I am scary psycho female
smh.gif
Man Depo had it's downside but at least I was levelheaded the whole month through. I'm just going to go sit in the corner over here and try to not make a fool of myself anymore

*eats chocolate*

even i knew that nawth thing was a joke, she a senior citizen on here and married, she knows the rules...
laugh.gif
guess it's that time of month...

it's a lot of the younger/newer female members...post count less than 200, half of them, if not, more are pyps

Isn't Nawth married?

I doubt she's craving attention and beast emoticons from 20 year old dudes that can't even grow facial hair.

tired.gif

grin.gif

alien.gif

I had a short essay response typed up backing up Nawth..smh at me not getting your sarcasm.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Isn't Nawth married?

I doubt she's craving attention and beast emoticons from 20 year old dudes that can't even grow facial hair.

Hey, shut up.

laugh.gif
yeah I'm married and old and any other day I would have reacted....normally.... sigh.
embarassed.gif

I had a short essay response typed up backing up Nawth..smh at me not getting your sarcasm.
Damn shoulda posted up, then we could look stupid together
roll.gif

laugh.gif
yeah I'm married and old and any other day I would have reacted....normally.... sigh.
embarassed.gif

Damn shoulda posted up, then we could look stupid together
roll.gif

You're not old till you're 35 and at that point, birthday's no longer exist to females.

Back
Top Bottom