Help me find a car vol. 7,000 in cash

dont by a car at 21 no matter how much you need it. you live in NYC b, stand in the rain, cold, and heat, its part of the experience.
save your money, live with your mom till your 30s and then and only then, maybe buy a car.
also invest in shoes.

lol aw man

You're best bet is to go to car lots in your area. Not necessarily talking about the franchised ones by major car companies but local ones. Back when my sister was in high school in 2010 my parents were able to get her a 05 Altima with 50k miles on it for $8k.

What other criteria is factoring into your purchase? Looking for a sedan? coupe? 2-seater? Gas mileage important? FWD/RWD/AWD? Fill us in, papi.

dont by a car at 21 no matter how much you need it. you live in NYC b, stand in the rain, cold, and heat, its part of the experience.
save your money, live with your mom till your 30s and then and only then, maybe buy a car.
also invest in shoes.

lol aw man

Pssh OP gonna understand da meaning of *** rape with insurance with a

Car in NYC being under 25.

And MMG just a rican without a cause...as usual i know his type.. hows that "ajo con pegao"

>D

also invest in shoes.

well damb papi!

Pssh OP gonna understand da meaning of *** rape with insurance with a
Car in NYC being under 25.
And MMG just a rican without a cause...as usual i know his type.. hows that "ajo con pegao"
>D

you mad papi?

nadaguides dot com mayne, you'll be surprised at the easy to find gems on there. Outside of that, I try to find private owners trying to sell cars, preferably older people who take care of their **** like their 1st born.

Find somebody that buys cars from the dealer auctions. I got my 05 Expedition from a dealer auction a while back for a little over $5k. I've been working that truck to death and it's still running strong. You'll be able to find something nice for $7k.

Dealer's auction are usually hit or miss. Honestly OP look for a 06-07 passat or Camry. The passat is perfect of gas and the Camry is reliable as hell. Lol at dudes reccomending crown Vic's. last thing you want to do is spend your hard earned cash on Domestic trash, besides cheap maintenance they're good for nothing.

Dealer's auction are usually hit or miss. Honestly OP look for a 06-07 passat or Camry. The passat is perfect of gas and the Camry is reliable as hell. Lol at dudes reccomending crown Vic's. last thing you want to do is spend your hard earned cash on Domestic trash, besides cheap maintenance they're good for nothing.

Clearly you know nothing about Crown Vic's.

old people usually have good deals, they sell for cheap too, you should check out some neighborhoods  and look for cars with those for sale signs on em..

over here where i live the old folks sell caddys from the 2000's for 4-7k and they are very well maintained..them old folks hardly drive em and always get em checked out.

^^ What he said. I'd go with a 99 or better Accord or Camry can't go wrong with one and maintenance should be little to none if it was kept in good condition. Don't cop a damn crown vic :lol:

Last edited:
Lets see ya have this much fun in a camry LMAO
roll.gif

nthat.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
Looks like you've never seen those arab drifting vids.

Clearly you know nothing about Crown Vic's.
this, da panther platform that crown vics are built on are bulletproof. how are you think they can take da riggers of

daily cab abuse, especially in NYC. had i not live in manhattan one of da whips i'd cop would be a merc marauder.

Do you have any type of income?

Insurance for someone under 25 is gonna be quite expensive..

You're not gonna wanna hear this..but you should just get a beater car since you JUST got your license 9 months ago.

Buy an old civic/accord and just beat the hell outta it. You'll gain driving experience and you won't feel bad if you scratch/crash it.

Lets see ya have this much fun in a camry LMAO :rofl:

:nthat:

:wow: :x
Looks like you've never seen those arab drifting vids.

Ive seen those saudi videos plenty of times before....FWD drifting ? Nah... you can keep that one. Nobodys ever accused me of being a purist when it comes to anything cars related, but thats not a "real drift"... The only way to break traction in a FWD car is by jerking the wheel at 60+ MPH and then trying to correct.

Drifting is breaking traction of the rear wheels while maintaining complete control over the car... these guys are intentionally loose control and try to regain it by swerving back and fourth... IDK what to call it but it is not real drifting

Also they "drift" FWD ecoboxes b/c its what they can afford. lol The Crown Vic is a staple car among the the elite in the middle east... best believe All those guys in the drifting vids would be driving Vics or any other RWD if they could. Have you seen how often those saudi guys crash ?

35 min of wrecks

Maintaining control of a sideways FWD is much more difficult than controlling a RWD car because in an RWD car you can slow down and control the rear end of the car by raising the rpms and burning rubber but since a FWD car gets better traction to the power delivering wheels they are very unpredictable and like to launch out in any given direction when a tire sticks (extreme torque steer) Not to say drifting a RWD car is "safe" but it is MUCH safer than attempting to "drift" a FWD.

This is what happens when people "drift" FWD :smh:
http://niketalk.com/t/505979/driver...t-drifting-corners-before-crashing-killing-5s

Last edited:

also invest in shoes.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/ctd/3366957305.html

Make sure its top of the line fully loaded 4.6, stay away from the new evoque. Its better to buy a older year with all the bells and whistles than da new starter range.
laugh.gif
I'll never understand Ninjahood.

OP, I would go with a Camry or Civic.  My brother's Camry is almost 10 years old and it's running strong.  I've had friends with Civics as well and you can do most of the maintenance yourself, plus it keeps its value since people will buy them as daily drivers...

Last edited:
Ive seen those saudi videos plenty of times before....FWD drifting ? Nah... you can keep that one. Nobodys ever accused me of being a purist when it comes to anything cars related, but thats not a "real drift"... The only way to break traction in a FWD car is by jerking the wheel at 60+ MPH and then trying to correct.
Drifting is breaking traction of the rear wheels while maintaining complete control over the car... these guys are intentionally loose control and try to regain it by swerving back and fourth... IDK what to call it but it is not real drifting
Also they "drift" FWD ecoboxes b/c its what they can afford. lol The Crown Vic is a staple car among the the elite in the middle east... best believe All those guys in the drifting vids would be driving Vics or any other RWD if they could. Have you seen how often those saudi guys crash ?
35 min of wrecksMaintaining control of a sideways FWD is much more difficult than controlling a RWD car because in an RWD car you can slow down and control the rear end of the car by raising the rpms and burning rubber but since a FWD car gets better traction to the power delivering wheels they are very unpredictable and like to launch out in any given direction when a tire sticks (extreme torque steer) Not to say drifting a RWD car is "safe" but it is MUCH safer than attempting to "drift" a FWD.
This is what happens when people "drift" FWD
mean.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/505979/driver...t-drifting-corners-before-crashing-killing-5s
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom