Help me find a car vol. 7,000 in cash

Op is in nyc, is300 is rwd, terrible mpg and should use premium. Also the car really does look dated now. Was def hot in 2001 though.

Do not go for the Lexus. Just bc you can ind one for 7 grand, does not mean you should buy one. Some of y'all are impractical. Get a solid mid 2000s compact or midsize. Shoot, I you can find one go for a Pontiac g8. Things a beast. Or an old 240

Ever care to look at your tires and see if they needed replacing?

It wasnt my car..and im sure the tires were fine..it takes alot of wear and tread off the tires over time for em to slide in minimal rain constantly like they were..regardless who wants to look like a cop or narc anyway drivin that whip?

Yeah I'm sureFordengineered this car to slide all over the place in the rain even with good tires :rolleyes
Enough said >D

I rep GM > Ford all day but I would be lying if I said they didnt make some very good cars.

View media item 161719

I think people have gotten so used to traction control, stability systems, road sensing suspensions and other gizmos that basically drive the car for you they dont know how to drive themselves anymore.

Do not go for the Lexus. Just bc you can ind one for 7 grand, does not mean you should buy one. Some of y'all are impractical. Get a solid mid 2000s compact or midsize. Shoot, I you can find one go for a Pontiac g8. Things a beast. Or an old 240

G8s are actually classified as fullsize and the only one you can find for 7k will be a base v6 with a salvage title.

240s are really great weekenders but their reliability on average is less than phenomenal to be nice about it. Everyone I know with a 240 says these are only cars to own if you enjoy working on cars, otherwise theyll drive you crazy. Not to mention the fact if people think a Vic is hard to drive in the rain/snow, a 240 at half the weight and technology would be nearly impossible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom