Help us improve our community moderation.

sounds like we have that type of nonsense covered then...doubly so if I am elected.

don´t really know anything about Sole Collector...was more of an Eastbay dude before NT.
sounds like we have that type of nonsense covered then...doubly so if I am elected.

don´t really know anything about Sole Collector...was more of an Eastbay dude before NT.
Well, it is only covered if it is acknowledged. The present moderation staff had no issue with the white supremacist lean that allowed ninjahood to exists for a decade, while also harboring two racist moderators, with two currently on the cusp. One I can speak about did not understand my comment that ALL white people are racist, due to the system that supports them. Once I cleared the air, he then understood the context. However, a few of these mods are not intellectually capable of understanding such, especially if they have that sole collector lean. However, Methodical Management is as sharp as they come. I appreciate that.

Well, it is only covered if it is acknowledged. The present moderation staff had no issue with the white supremacist lean that allowed ninjahood to exists for a decade, while also harboring two racist moderators, with two currently on the cusp. One I can speak about did not understand my comment that ALL white people are racist, due to the system that supports them. Once I cleared the air, he then understood the context. However, a few of these mods are not intellectually capable of understanding such, especially if they have that sole collector lean. However, Methodical Management is as sharp as they come. I appreciate that.
i figured it out
ur meth on the low
with a backup sn
free to express himself
i see u
:lol:

for getting into a flame war with the vegan guy. I basically brought up something he said from the fitness thread. it was a personal attack and super immature of me tbh. Now, I'm in da rafters like sting hitting the like button wishing i could participate in da tomfoolery
giphy (2).gif

since this is kind of a job interview, I´ll mention that there´s no way dude would have operated like that as long as he did if I was holding the remote control...I honestly suspect Meth kinda kept him around as a chew toy, banning homie JUST from General was an inspired work of trolling...sent that man to digital purgatory.

yeah tho as I understand, ska--the mod you had an exchange with in that thread, saw that--has had a long walk in life from the cloth to atheism and all kinds of everything in between...to me that demonstrates profound capacity for change. if he´s willing to accept education where it may be lacking then why discard him?

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , be prepared to have your inbox flooded with requests/demands from so-called NT fruit bodyguards badgering for posts removed, threads locked, members banned and general inside info on other staff members :lol:

NT Fruit hats coming soon?
1590613682920.jpeg

yes, a fruit hat would go beautifully on top of my flowery fn face.

1590614108059.png

...man, I hope I don´t have to tone it down too much to be an effective mod, that would suck. :lol:

Im still laughing at dondo getting you banned :lol: :lol:
yea man. i'm usually okay with why i get banned. that one wasnt fun.

i got banned from am1 thread for exposing TonyTobacco as a SWS; i didnt mind getting burned for that.

but the former fat boy in me cries out not being able to participate in the grub thread. It's like getting invited to the cookout but being told to wait in da garage

What threads have you been banned for?
NBA thread, TAN, and Fools Wilding. On the latter, I had enough of the black bashing vids, then posted several clips of Black women beating the heck out of white women. There were several white posters on that thread who took offense.

yes, a fruit hat would go beautifully on top of my flowery fn face.
1590614108059.png

...man, I hope I don´t have to tone it down too much to be an effective mod, that would suck. :lol:

I forgot you’re in Mexico at the moment. My people will probably want to see a guayaba hat :lol:

You’re going to be second guessing what you type and how you respond to certain topics. On one hand the rules, the other the funny stuff. Like I said before, you’re a good dude and I trust you

Last edited:
Last edited:
He can get the movie thread back to S&T and then retire from his mod duties
I nominate C CP1708
C CP1708 is about to make his own section for Fast and Furious if he becomes mod. I can't allow that to happen.
He would also ban anybody that talks bad about that series.
Rational person: "Hobbs and Shaw was a hollow money grab."
CP: "hObBs AnD sHaW wAs A hOlLoW... BANNED."

Back
Top Bottom