Hey NT, What do you gusy think about the 2011 Toyota Avalon?

So you guys are saying this car isn't fun to drive like a Impala? 

So you guys are saying this car isn't fun to drive like a Impala? 

fun to drive is = cars with high hp that you get to push to the limits, cars you can hit turns at high speeds, off road trucks that you can drive anywhere with any worries

The avalon is good I love it. Nice smooth ride, reliable and is very spacious.

fun to drive is = cars with high hp that you get to push to the limits, cars you can hit turns at high speeds, off road trucks that you can drive anywhere with any worries

The avalon is good I love it. Nice smooth ride, reliable and is very spacious.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

I believe it shares the same platform as a Lexus ES. It seems like every avalon owner ive come across is some old geezer, but do you though op.
nah thats a camry

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

I believe it shares the same platform as a Lexus ES. It seems like every avalon owner ive come across is some old geezer, but do you though op.
nah thats a camry

I had a 2001 Avalon which I sold a few years ago. Are they "older" cars? Yes. Are they fantastic cars? YES. You cannot go wrong with this...and the 2011 is gorgeous.

I had a 2001 Avalon which I sold a few years ago. Are they "older" cars? Yes. Are they fantastic cars? YES. You cannot go wrong with this...and the 2011 is gorgeous.

My mom has an Avalon. She likes it. I drove it a handful of times and had no complaints, runs smooth. Very roomy inside, and I like the new console a lot.

If you like it and it's in your price range, go for it.

My mom has an Avalon. She likes it. I drove it a handful of times and had no complaints, runs smooth. Very roomy inside, and I like the new console a lot.

If you like it and it's in your price range, go for it.

My dad has an 09. He loves it and I love when I get to drive it too. I hit like 140 once and felt like I was floating. Car drives wonderfully and my dad's put like 100,000+ miles on it already and it still runs great.

My dad has an 09. He loves it and I love when I get to drive it too. I hit like 140 once and felt like I was floating. Car drives wonderfully and my dad's put like 100,000+ miles on it already and it still runs great.

Back
Top Bottom