Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I **** with London Breed overall. People from San Francisco hate any local politician that's not a part of their faction (San Francisco has many) with a rare ferocity, even in the context of tribal politics.

Add to that mix Breed being a black woman from the slums in a wealthy city that grows whiter by the day, that angry fervor be coming at her 2x over.
this. same with the previous mayors :lol:

this. same with the previous mayors :lol:

If I had to serve a full term as the mayor of a mid-major or above US city to save a loved one, San Francisco would be dead last on my list.

Even if that I meant I had to do that bid in a place like Kentucky or something. Just NOPE.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-1-000-for-first-time-since-june?srnd=premium

New York state reported more than 1,000 new coronavirus cases for the first time since early June.

The state confirmed 1,005 additional positive cases, or 1% of those tested yesterday, bringing the total to 454,760. Hospitalizations increased by 16 to 527, according to Governor Andrew Cuomo’s office.

New York, the early epicenter of the U.S. Covid-19 outbreak, was reporting more than 10,000 cases a day during its peak. The state has reopened in phases and by regions. New York City, which has more than half of the state’s cases, is still in the process of reopening and has reported clusters of case increases in recent days. Cuomo has said to expect higher cases during the reopening process, and has urged residents to wear masks and remain socially distant.

“It’s vital that New Yorkers continue to practice the basic behaviors that drive our ability to fight Covid-19 as we move into the fall and flu season,” Cuomo said in a statement. “We’ll continue to closely monitor the data and keep New Yorkers updated so they can make educated decisions for themselves and their families.”
The last time New York had more than 1,000 cases was June 5, when 1,108 of 77,895 tests -- or 1.4% -- came back positive, according to the governor’s office. The state has since ramped up testing, and conducted nearly 100,000 tests yesterday. Its seven-day rolling average positivity rate is about 1%, compared with 2% in early June. Until mid-September, New York had reported 38 straight days with an infection rate of less than 1%.

In New York, hospitalizations from Covid-19 peaked at more than 18,000 in April. More than 25,000 residents have died from the virus. Cuomo and neighboring governors have enacted a 14-day quarantine requirement for people visiting from states where cases are surging.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-1-000-for-first-time-since-june?srnd=premium

New York state reported more than 1,000 new coronavirus cases for the first time since early June.

The state confirmed 1,005 additional positive cases, or 1% of those tested yesterday, bringing the total to 454,760. Hospitalizations increased by 16 to 527, according to Governor Andrew Cuomo’s office.

New York, the early epicenter of the U.S. Covid-19 outbreak, was reporting more than 10,000 cases a day during its peak. The state has reopened in phases and by regions. New York City, which has more than half of the state’s cases, is still in the process of reopening and has reported clusters of case increases in recent days. Cuomo has said to expect higher cases during the reopening process, and has urged residents to wear masks and remain socially distant.

“It’s vital that New Yorkers continue to practice the basic behaviors that drive our ability to fight Covid-19 as we move into the fall and flu season,” Cuomo said in a statement. “We’ll continue to closely monitor the data and keep New Yorkers updated so they can make educated decisions for themselves and their families.”
The last time New York had more than 1,000 cases was June 5, when 1,108 of 77,895 tests -- or 1.4% -- came back positive, according to the governor’s office. The state has since ramped up testing, and conducted nearly 100,000 tests yesterday. Its seven-day rolling average positivity rate is about 1%, compared with 2% in early June. Until mid-September, New York had reported 38 straight days with an infection rate of less than 1%.

In New York, hospitalizations from Covid-19 peaked at more than 18,000 in April. More than 25,000 residents have died from the virus. Cuomo and neighboring governors have enacted a 14-day quarantine requirement for people visiting from states where cases are surging.

Great time to open up schools and restaurants in the five boroughs of New York City

There must be a market for private flights that actually do go somewhere. I imagine for popular routes (NYC to SF, for example), you could sell seats for a premium if you can ensure passengers are spaced apart and that everybody on board takes a COVID test before boarding.

Of course, the airline industry is slow to adapt, but I wonder if this is a thing with smaller carriers. I know United is going to trial flights where they offer rapid testing for COVID before people board the flight, so I could see this becoming a standard by winter.

they really need to. The traffic that be in the sneaker stores and retail stores in general regardless of the capped capacity is comedy. Retail store managers and above care about those registers ringing Moreso than health.

My sisters job was forced to shut down after someone in her job leaked test results. Mind you if they didn’t, they’d still be working on hazardous conditions.

and your avatars over the last couple of years have always cracked me up. The anthony wiener one you had back in the early 2010’s :lol:. 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep

They had temporarily shut down all the foot stores that aren’t in the malls in the city here.

Wouldn’t shock me if all retail shuts Down again. I hope so.

the footlocker marquee store on 34 street across from Macy’s was shutdown in august because an employee had COVID

Everything in the five boroughs needs to be shut down again just to make sure we don’t have another uptick

Worried about more shortages, grocery stores are stockpiling goods
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/27/business/grocery-stores-stockpiling-pandemic/index.html

Last edited:
Opening up schools, malls and the Jewish high holidays are why the numbers have gone up. Also, another bar in Flushing had to be shut down for not following the restriction guidelines.

Opening up schools, malls and the Jewish high holidays are why the numbers have gone up. Also, another bar in Flushing had to be shut down for not following the restriction guidelines.

Also high schools in restaurants opening up within the next coming week in New York City is not gonna be a good look

Back
Top Bottom