Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What metric are you going off though? You're asking rhetorical questions about your own approval processes and timeline that you won't even share. What's supposed to bother us?

I bring up the agent Orange as a slight reach but yeah they tried saying that there was no harm for the longest. And if there is long term side effects from anyone of the Covid vax I promise not to rub ur face in it. I just feel as everything is rushed and the appropriate step to release the best and safest vax hasn’t been done. That’s why there are so many changes in the vax and more to come.

I have to disagree that anything was "rushed" aside from determining the proper timing of doses. It has been said many times from the start that doses were spaced very close together in order to give a high level of immunity quickly, whereas longer spacing between doses would likely give longer lasting immune response, but also would have delayed trials and taken longer to start protecting the public. Otherwise, everything that normally takes place in development and testing of vaccines occurred without cutting corners. There is nothing wrong with being skeptical of things that are new. You are in good company with that. In fact, when the smallpox vaccine was first introduced Benjamin Franklin thought it was too new and did not give it to his son. He made the decision he thought was in the best interest of protecting his family and as a result his son died of smallpox. You can imagine the regret that man lived with until his dying day...

What kills me is that all these people willing to accept anything that is deemed as a cure for Covid. But there has been constant changes to the dose time intervals and increase in doeses. This doesn’t bother you??
Who has deemed the vaccine to be "a cure for Covid"?

To your question: no. It doesn't bother me. Science changes, as it should in the event of new information being discovered.

Now, if you will, I asked you a direct question in my previous reply to you. I'm still curious as to your answer.

What kills me is that all these people willing to accept anything that is deemed as a cure for Covid. But there has been constant changes to the dose time intervals and increase in doeses. This doesn’t bother you??
-Health experts and government officials are not calling the vaccines a cure for covid. Who said this?

-Please give examples of these constant changes in dosage time intervals and doses? I don't know what you are talking about here.

Seems like you making some things up famb.

What metric are you going off though? You're asking rhetorical questions about your own approval processes and timeline that you won't even share. What's supposed to bother us?
I’m not telling people what is a just time frame but when there is CONSTANT changes to dose and time intervals in the matter of months you have to see that there is flaws. And yes rushed! I’m not telling no one not to get the vax and not hoping spreading bad word about the vax but these are all my opinions

I’m not telling people what is a just time frame but when there is CONSTANT changes to dose and time intervals in the matter of months you have to see that there is flaws. And yes rushed! I’m not telling no one not to get the vax and not hoping spreading bad word about the vax but these are all my opinions
Give a specific example of this

-Health experts and government officials are not calling the vaccines a cure for covid. Who said this?

-Please give examples of these constant changes in dosage time intervals and doses? I don't know what you are talking about here.

Seems like you making some things up famb.
So from a 2 shot series to increase in boosters is not a thing?

What constant changes?

Knowing what military folks went through with the anthrax vaccine or anyone who has had any drastic adverse reactions to vaccines, I definitely understand the hesitancy. You have a valid reason but seems like you're adding and making up extra stuff to validate the choice for whatever reason. Either that or you're just too in your ego to back down from an NT argument so you just keep escalating.

What constant changes?

Knowing what military folks went through with the anthrax vaccine or anyone who has had any drastic adverse reactions to vaccines, I definitely understand the hesitancy. You have a valid reason but seems like you're adding and making up extra stuff to validate the choice for whatever reason. Either that or you're just too in your ego to back down from an NT argument so you just keep escalating.
Have you not heard about booster doses increasing since the initial doses?? My family in Colombia thought it was just a 2 dose with a booster and now are on their 4th dose.

So from a 2 shot series to increase in boosters is not a thing?
It is a thing, but you are clearly misunderstanding or misrepresenting what they did

The two-shot series is still the same. Same dosage, same timing

When a new variant came around, and more research was done, they made boosters available to people. The only thing with the booster is that they approved mixing vaccines, and Moderna lowered the dose of its vaccine to make the short-term side effects less likely.

Boosters were approved 11 months after we started giving people their first shots.

So your characterization of the situation seems a bit hyperbolic

:lol: What? Aight man you be good, best of luck to you and the family, hope everyone pulls through.
😂
Like I said before. I’m not opposed to getting the vax but as of right now. I don’t feel
As the best product Is out there and will wait on the sidelines.

What constant changes?

I think this is basically it

Mans had a bad experience and doesn't want to take it. Ok

But the is throwing too much sauce on the whole thing. Pulling bad arguments out of thin air because he didn't like someone challenging his reasoning.

So my experiences with other vaccines have no weight with the current vax?
u mean when the towers fell n the US rushed into a war and forced all their troops to get immunizations on the drop of a dime. just Cause u haven’t seen the long term side effects doesn’t mean they are not there. Just look at agent orange. The VA system is finally acknowledging the long term side effects. It only took 50 plus yrs.
you think that the sole reason that Covid has been “crushed” is SOLEY because of the vax? You are beyond reach bro.

you keep on spitting numbers of people immunized but there is no long term safety guarantee. Throw the dice if you want. My body is already filled with all types of immunz that I had no choice to get and won’t see these side effects until later.
I may sound irrational but you are putting hope into a knee jerk reaction. So u sound just as irrational

To be fair, you made the choice to join whichever branch of the military that required those shots…. Just saying.

I think this is basically it

Mans had a bad experience and doesn't want to take it. Ok

But the is throwing too much sauce on the whole thing. Pulling bad arguments out of thin air because he didn't like someone challenging his reasoning.
Get out ur feels bro. I am
Hesitant due to this coming full circle for me. Not u.
Just cuz u don’t like my answer there is no reason to hate on it and be childish and say im
Irrational.

Back
Top Bottom