Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
tenor.gif

So you are blaming the antibody treatments

Good ****ing grief :smh:

Have you considered that given antibody treatment are far from a cure, and most effective when given early, that maybe they couldn't save a high-risk patient with advanced covid
Sheeesh
Y’all just want to everyone to think everyone against y’all but I’m not. I’m telling you what happened 😂
On that note I throw in the towel with y’all. I don’t judge y’all for getting or not getting the vax.

Post of the day so far. Which ones you cop?

I picked up three types so I could find one that fits best.

I got Bluna Facefits from https://kollecteusa.com/products/blunak-kf94-black

Also a sampler of Blue and BOTN from https://behealthyusa.net/apps/bundles/bundle/60433

Have only tested the Blunas so far. I think they'e just a TOUCH small, but wearable still. The nose bridge could be a littttle bit better in terms of holding its shape, but it's fine. The tightening loops give you a good seal.

Yeah, I was gonna try the LGs, but saw some people say they were really big. I'll probably try them out tho.
I would say they're about the same size as Bluna, but not as big as BOTN. I like Blue, just hate the fact the earloops aren't adjustable so you have to tie knots to get a snug fit. Bluna, LG, and BOTN have adjustable earloops. Bluna nosewire isn't stiff enough and will need to be continuously pinched throughout the day to keep it snug. BOTN is nice, but the material isn't as comfortable on your skin as BLUNA or LG. LG is just the best of both worlds, IMO.

This **** is so dumb honestly when people are indoor dining and ****. Like what's the ****ing point?
it's not just for restaurants. it's for all indoor spaces.
and masks indoor when you are away from your table is better than nothing.
Even a 10% increase in indoor masking can reduce case transmission significantly," Ghaly noted.

why are we still having to explain this at the end of 2021?

masks = good
no masks = no good

I’ve been a pin cushion for the military for over 20 yrs. I have had reactions to these “safe” vaccines. We have yet to see the full potential side effects of these vax. How is my thinking “flawed” ?
There is NO GUARANTEE that you won’t have any side effects wether mild or severe since there is NO CASE STUDY LONGER THAN 2 yrs! That’s a fact!
my thinking may be irrational because I haven’t kept up to date with all the trials but I know that I don’t feel secure until more time lapse.
What side effects do you expect to happen two years after a vaccination? It’s not like we’re getting vaccinated everyday.

At this stage of the pandemic who really has the energy to still argue with low effort thinkers parroting anti-vax myths and rumors? I’ve completely run out of gas on that front.

If anyone really cares, wants to make a difference and save lives, donate your time to vax clinics and/or getting people appointments at vax clinics. I do it a few weekends per month and whenever else time permits. I keep a tally of how many folks I’ve been able to steer towards vaccination and growing that tally has been immensely satisfying.

It is a much better use of your time than trying to embarrass somebody you don’t even know on the internet with dismissive commentary and recycled gifs.

Figuring out how you can help is also just a Google search away and a matter of wanting to.

If you live in CA there’s a campaign sponsored by the CA Dept of Public Health that’s been going on for some time now aimed at getting all 58 counties fully vaccinated. Here’s their website that has useful info for CA residents : CA Covid Outreach Project

I’m sure other states have similar initiatives going on as well.

Stop arguing and trying to make yourself appear superior with this Covid stuff (a lot of us who are vaccinated do more of that than actually helping out. I’m guilty of this myself).

Help people out if you can…

Last edited:
Have you read up on the new AstraZeneca pre-exposure prophylactic antibody drug that was just recently approved by FDA? Sounds like something perfect for you:

That's such a small world. I actually got a message via my hospital message portal that Penn has for patients. It's a great way to get ahold of anyone on your team at the hospital. Got a message last night and saw the article about this. My hospital (Penn Medicine) said they will get a limited quantity of this new drug and they have to figure out how to distribute it and to who based on severity of immunocompromised patients. Not sure if I would qualify more than someone else.

Waiting to see how they will offer it and to who. I do hope I get offered a dose as I would take it. I'm not sure if they go with the most serious transplant patients first (heart) then to the next (liver) and so forth (lung, kidney). But I'm definitely open to this if they send me a message. Thanks for the link. I'll come back and read it later this morning (I'm up this early feeling out little cats). 👍👍

I worked in medical and gave over thousands of immunizations from small pox to yellow fever to everything under the sun. But this is rushed and reminds me of the anthrax situation after 9/11.

Preciate all the well wishes Rudy and Koala 🙏🏼
nbs i hear that....
though off the **** i personally seen longhaulers going through, i couldnt risk it....more/less looking after my older folks too....

For the countless Joseph Rogan fans in this thread.

Dr Peter McCullough is his most recent guest (Cardiologist)

Some BOLD statements being made.

Back
Top Bottom