Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Getting covid and possibly dying or having long term health problems is an exponentially bigger risk than getting moderna/pfizer/j&j that hundreds of millions have already gotten with no problems.

Agree that right now COVID infection is a much bigger threat than COVID vaccine side effects. To be fair and balanced, there have certainly been some serious rare complications and deaths, but nowhere near the risks caused by COVID itself. For some reason, this point seems to be lost on egaroc1 egaroc1

To be fair, you made the choice to join whichever branch of the military that required those shots…. Just saying.
Same can be said about the choice to get the current vax. Everyone makes choices and has reasons why….just saying.

Get out ur feels bro. I am
Hesitant due to this coming full circle for me. Not u.
Just cuz u don’t like my answer there is no reason to hate on it and be childish and say im
Irrational.
giphy.gif

Tells me to get out of my feelings.......complains about me calling this flawed reasoning irrational. Something you conceded to anyway. :lol:

Yep...

What constant changes?

Knowing what military folks went through with the anthrax vaccine or anyone who has had any drastic adverse reactions to vaccines, I definitely understand the hesitancy. You have a valid reason but seems like you're adding and making up extra stuff to validate the choice for whatever reason. Either that or you're just too in your ego to back down from an NT argument so you just keep escalating.

Like my sister’s father in law who got brainwashed by the Trump Qanon crowd, made the choice to refuse the vaccine because he “had an immune system”, and lost his life in May to covid.

Yup, we all make choices.
Same thing can be said about my wife’s sister uncle who received the antigen (whatever they call it ) at the ER when he was having complications from Covid then passed away a few days later.
life comes fast and hope the best for everyone.

Same thing can be said about my wife’s sister uncle who received the antigen (whatever they call it ) at the ER when he was having complications from Covid then passed away a few days later.

No idea what you're talking about here...
If you're talking about receiving an infusion of monoclonal antibodies, by the time you're having complications it's too late. He should have received steroids at that point.

Wait

Ummmmm Are you trying to imply them giving him antibodies killed him, instead of you know, the Covid that put him in the hospital in the first place?

Please tell me this is not what you are doing here.

And you conveniently left out if he was vaccinated or not.

No idea what you're talking about here...
Let me get the deets on that. But what I got from it was he was a seen at the hospital n dx with Covid. He came back 2 days later due to increase in severity and was given an antigen(I believe the vaccine to combat Covid) and passed a few days later. He was a husky dude tho.

Let me get the deets on that. But what I got from it was he was a seen at the hospital n dx with Covid. He came back 2 days later due to increase in severity and was given an antigen(I believe the vaccine to combat Covid) and passed a few days later. He was a husky dude tho.

I'm honestly not even sure if you understand what the vaccine does now...

Wait

Ummmmm Are you trying to imply them giving him antibodies killed him, instead of you know, the Covid that put him in the hospital in the first place?

Please tell me this is not what you are doing here.
I don’t know but like I said before he was a at high risk guy. But it just doesn’t make sense to me as why they gave him that. But it all just doesn’t sit well with me.

I don’t know but like I said before he was a at high risk guy. But it just doesn’t make sense to me as why they gave him that. But it all just doesn’t sit well with me.
So it didn't sit well with you that a hospital tried to help a high-risk covid patient with one of the few treatments available to them.

What did you want them to do then? Just let him die without trying to save him?

No offense, but based on what you've said in the last few posts I'm not sure you should be engaging in this conversation other than saying you don't know anything. This is obviously not a constructive conversation for any of us. You seem unwilling to learn or accept advice from others who are more knowledgeable on the subject than you are. I'm done.

So it didn't sit well with you that a hospital tried to help a high-risk covid patient with one of the few treatments available to them.

What did you want them to do then? Just let him die without trying to save him?
He didn’t “tank” until after the antigen was given….

Back
Top Bottom