High School Mandates a Dress Code for Parents...

Dummy, since when did I EVER post slides in WDYWT??? You must’ve got me mistaken with someone else. I haven’t even posted in that thread in years...

I meant I DID...

Dummy.

I'll give another example. Got into a fight when I was a freshman in HS. My mom had an off day and was relaxing at the crib like normal people do on an off day. Comfortable. Bonnet and all. School calls her to come up there.

Why should she have to put on work clothes essentially for a school? This ain't a damn business meeting. This principal is on some other ****.

If anything people gonna come up there wearing what they want just outta spite

Last edited:
I meant I DID...

Dummy.

I'll give another example. Got into a fight when I was a freshman in HS. My mom had an off day and was relaxing at the crib like normal people do on an off day. Comfortable. Bonnet and all. School calls her to come up there.

Why should she have to put on work clothes essentially for a school? This ain't a damn business meeting. This principal is on some other ****.

If you think there's no middle ground between pajamas and work clothes....

I meant I DID...

Dummy.

My mans your moms don’t own a pair of jeans, sweatpants or regular shorts? And hell yea take that Gotdamn bonnet off if you going somewhere.

My mans your moms don’t own a pair of jeans, sweatpants or regular shorts? And hell yea take that Gotdamn bonnet off if you going somewhere.

Cause yall said so? :lol: obviously nobody wears that type of **** everyday. I'm just against people telling other grown people what to wear if you ain't paying them. Period.

Cause yall said so? :lol: obviously nobody wears that type of **** everyday. I'm just against people telling other grown people what to wear if you ain't paying them. Period.
Lol. Wear what? I didn’t say put on a business suit. How is throwing on jeans or sweats and a T-shirt to go pick your kid up too much? That’s funny.

You must hate court houses, clubs, "fancy" restaurants, or the majority of places in the world

The majority of the US has a dress code?

Lol. Wear what? I didn’t say put on a business suit. How is throwing on jeans or sweats and a T-shirt to go pick your kid up too much? That’s funny.

If I'm picking up MY kid, I'm gonna wear what I want. It might be a tee and jeans. Might not. Shouldn't matter. What I have on is not of anybodys concern but mine at the end of the day. I shouldn't have to change my clothes to make a principal happy.

The majority of the US has a dress code?

How many places can you walk around in a speedo with no problem? How many places can a woman be topless?
Yea, dress codes exist in the majority of places you go. They are formal dress codes but you can't wear whatever you want wherever you want. Don't play obtuse about it fam

Now we go from talking about actual clothes to speedos and nudity :lol:

How many places can you walk around in a speedo with no problem? How many places can a woman be topless?
Yea, dress codes exist in the majority of places you go. They are formal dress codes but you can't wear whatever you want wherever you want. Don't play obtuse about it fam

I've seen both the speedo and topless woman in San Francisco. People didn't really pay em any attention. Ya'll need to see the hipsters out here, dressing down on purpose

I've seen both the speedo and topless woman in San Francisco. People didn't really pay em any attention. Ya'll need to see the hipsters out here, dressing down on purpose

A woman can also legally walk around with her breasts out in Austin, but there's a reason why these to instances stand out. They aren't the norm.

Let's keep it funky. How many dudes in here are going to the school to pick up their seed with their durag on?

I love keeping the waves spinning as much as the next brotha but I would expect men to have more dignity about themselves than to walk into certain environments with a durag on. I hold grown women to that same standard.

I guess I'm just scum then. If my braids are fuzzy or if I don't wanna mess with my hair then I will definitely go to a store or a mall or wherever with a durag on. I really don't care. :lol:

What are they gonna do when a pare he breaks the dress code? :lol: Suspend their child? Give the parent detention?

FOH

What are they gonna do when a pare he breaks the dress code? :lol: Suspend their child? Give the parent detention?

FOH

They are going to ask them to leave the premises. If the parent refuses officer Doofey will take that opportunity to body slam and drag them outside

Back
Top Bottom