HINDU NTers: Can You Explain This Pic For Me? Warning: Graphic but Very Interesting

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

and how is hating on hindus/muslims racist again?
you know what he meant when he said racist...prejudice, etc

call it what you want...it's just straight ignorance

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

ignorance?  maybe...but doesn't sound like racism to me.

obviously it's not racism...but he's the one that called it that in the first place
laugh.gif

obviously it's not racism...but he's the one that called it that in the first place
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

i was brought up in a very religious catholic family, so i was always taught that those religions were always "bad" and their gods were false, sorry.
your "god" is the same god as the one in islam and judaism.
its 2010 that family excuse doesnt fly if you're over 15 years old. imagine someone saying "black people disgust me" and trying to justify it by saying they were raised in a very racist household or something. sorry... you can think for yourself, not an excuse. 

i was brought up in a very religious catholic family, so i was always taught that those religions were always "bad" and their gods were false, sorry.
your "god" is the same god as the one in islam and judaism.
its 2010 that family excuse doesnt fly if you're over 15 years old. imagine someone saying "black people disgust me" and trying to justify it by saying they were raised in a very racist household or something. sorry... you can think for yourself, not an excuse. 

roll.gif
@ the irony.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
@ your ignorance. Go read a few unbiased books on those religions, and a few on your own while you're at it.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? I have trouble understanding how a young adult in modern society could be so deluded. You must be still a child, in that you still allow your parents to think for you.

roll.gif
@ the irony.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
@ your ignorance. Go read a few unbiased books on those religions, and a few on your own while you're at it.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? I have trouble understanding how a young adult in modern society could be so deluded. You must be still a child, in that you still allow your parents to think for you.

The outrage, it is palpable!

I'm from a Hindu family but I don't know anything about the religion. Obviously, I'm not a faithful member of the tribe. Oh well.

The outrage, it is palpable!

I'm from a Hindu family but I don't know anything about the religion. Obviously, I'm not a faithful member of the tribe. Oh well.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

roll.gif
@ the irony.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

what's so hard to understand? he did say he was brought up in a highly religious household.

that explains his ignorance.

roll.gif
@ the irony.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

what's so hard to understand? he did say he was brought up in a highly religious household.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

roll.gif
@ the irony.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

I was brought up in a religious household as well. Does that mean I shouldn't think for myself? And that everything my parents believe, good and bad, should become my own moral fabric? Please.
I asked how old he was because it may be acceptable to not know better while you're a child, but as an adult one should not be so naive, as to be "scared" and "disgusted" by other cultures and beliefs. That, to me, is ignorant at best, moronic at worst.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

roll.gif
@ the irony.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

I was brought up in a religious household as well. Does that mean I shouldn't think for myself? And that everything my parents believe, good and bad, should become my own moral fabric? Please.
I asked how old he was because it may be acceptable to not know better while you're a child, but as an adult one should not be so naive, as to be "scared" and "disgusted" by other cultures and beliefs. That, to me, is ignorant at best, moronic at worst.

It's ok. Ignorance breeds ignorance.

It's ok. Ignorance breeds ignorance.

sorry but hindus/middle easterns/ muslims/etc. scare the crap out of me
not scare but....kinda disgust me for some reason
no racist
indifferent.gif

little too late for the whole "no racist" thing...
nerd.gif

no racist
indifferent.gif

little too late for the whole "no racist" thing...
nerd.gif

no racist
indifferent.gif

I am not really educated on the Hindu/ middle eastern religion so yeah I can see how the unknown can be scary. Disgust I can't really say, again I'm not educated enough to make that claim. I am not Muslim but I do appreciate what they are able to do with black men in our prison system. I am all for any religion that can convince a man/ woman to stop their devilish ways. It's ok to be scared, everyone in here is scared of what is unknown. You don't have to accept it, but try to learn so you are not scared any more.

Back
Top Bottom