HINDU NTers: Can You Explain This Pic For Me? Warning: Graphic but Very Interesting

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

sorry but hindus/middle easterns/ muslims/etc. scare the crap out of me
not scare but....kinda disgust me for some reason
no racist
indifferent.gif

I am not really educated on the Hindu/ middle eastern religion so yeah I can see how the unknown can be scary. Disgust I can't really say, again I'm not educated enough to make that claim. I am not Muslim but I do appreciate what they are able to do with black men in our prison system. I am all for any religion that can convince a man/ woman to stop their devilish ways. It's ok to be scared, everyone in here is scared of what is unknown. You don't have to accept it, but try to learn so you are not scared any more.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

no racist
indifferent.gif

little too late for the whole "no racist" thing...
nerd.gif
It's cool bra bra, you call yourself PolarBear LaFlare. We know your destined for failure.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

no racist
indifferent.gif

little too late for the whole "no racist" thing...
nerd.gif
It's cool bra bra, you call yourself PolarBear LaFlare. We know your destined for failure.

i was brought up in a very religious catholic family, so i was always taught that those religions were always "bad" and their gods were false, sorry.
Your religion is the worst on earth, totally evil, a conspiracy by homosexuals just to rape little boys.

See what I did there, I made crude generalizations.

i was brought up in a very religious catholic family, so i was always taught that those religions were always "bad" and their gods were false, sorry.
Your religion is the worst on earth, totally evil, a conspiracy by homosexuals just to rape little boys.

See what I did there, I made crude generalizations.

ya'll taking this to a whole nother level
laugh.gif

bruh you just referred to more than half of the world's populations as disgusting and bad-smelling.

i think your family has been taking this to a whole nother level for much too long.

there is a big world out there, and apparently you are not equipped to survive outside of a very small part of it.

your family appears to have done this to you on purpose, so if i were you i'd start asking them some questions.

ya'll taking this to a whole nother level
laugh.gif

bruh you just referred to more than half of the world's populations as disgusting and bad-smelling.

i think your family has been taking this to a whole nother level for much too long.

there is a big world out there, and apparently you are not equipped to survive outside of a very small part of it.

your family appears to have done this to you on purpose, so if i were you i'd start asking them some questions.

Originally Posted by Kelioos

no racist
indifferent.gif

sounds racist to me

+1
And I too was raised in a very religious catholic family, and grew up in catholics schools, but instead when I opened my mind to the real world. it taught me how everything i had been taught is dumb.

Open your mind to all religions and societies. 

no racist
indifferent.gif

sounds racist to me

+1
And I too was raised in a very religious catholic family, and grew up in catholics schools, but instead when I opened my mind to the real world. it taught me how everything i had been taught is dumb.

skipping over the trolling...

I got into researching about a lot of different religions in HS and Hinduism really stuck with me. I am not gonna say I am a Hindu, but I've read plenty of books and love what this religion has to give. I took many of their philosophies and teachings and applied it to my own life. Hinduism is thee oldest religion on earth, refereed to as the eternal religion. This makes me want to pick up the books again and enlighten my SELF some more.

One of if not the most treasured book of Hinduism, the Bhagavad Gita. If you want some enlightening reading, please look into this book:

The Essence of the Bhagavad Gita: Explained by Paramhansa Yogananda, As Remembered by His Disciple, Swami Kriyananda

Here's a link to it on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Ess...Remembered/dp/1565892194 and you can get it for as low as $1.93 !

I was born and raised christian, but I will pick up this book before i pick up the bible, no lie.

skipping over the trolling...

I got into researching about a lot of different religions in HS and Hinduism really stuck with me. I am not gonna say I am a Hindu, but I've read plenty of books and love what this religion has to give. I took many of their philosophies and teachings and applied it to my own life. Hinduism is thee oldest religion on earth, refereed to as the eternal religion. This makes me want to pick up the books again and enlighten my SELF some more.

One of if not the most treasured book of Hinduism, the Bhagavad Gita. If you want some enlightening reading, please look into this book:

The Essence of the Bhagavad Gita: Explained by Paramhansa Yogananda, As Remembered by His Disciple, Swami Kriyananda

Here's a link to it on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Ess...Remembered/dp/1565892194 and you can get it for as low as $1.93 !

I was born and raised christian, but I will pick up this book before i pick up the bible, no lie.

interesting picture.

Hinduism is a cool religion, but they need to work on all the caste issues, saads, & violence towards people of other religions.

interesting picture.

Hinduism is a cool religion, but they need to work on all the caste issues, saads, & violence towards people of other religions.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

no racist
indifferent.gif

sounds racist to me

+1

co sign on this... to all the dudes talking !$%! about how they grew up and saw the life... how do you know he wasnt sheltered longer then you were?.. he just need to go out and see what/how life is.. it takes time, not everyone is gonna get there at the same age... NT has oped my eyes to a lot of things about people and religion or what not... 
so why not just try and teach him instead of talking !$%!...   

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

no racist
indifferent.gif

sounds racist to me

+1

co sign on this... to all the dudes talking !$%! about how they grew up and saw the life... how do you know he wasnt sheltered longer then you were?.. he just need to go out and see what/how life is.. it takes time, not everyone is gonna get there at the same age... NT has oped my eyes to a lot of things about people and religion or what not... 
so why not just try and teach him instead of talking !$%!...   

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

and how is hating on hindus/muslims racist again?
you know what he meant when he said racist...prejudice, etc

call it what you want...it's just straight ignorance
ignorance?  maybe...but doesn't sound like racism to me.
..racism due to ignorance is still racism.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

and how is hating on hindus/muslims racist again?
you know what he meant when he said racist...prejudice, etc

call it what you want...it's just straight ignorance
ignorance?  maybe...but doesn't sound like racism to me.
..racism due to ignorance is still racism.

Back
Top Bottom