Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I got finessed like that once smh she was a thick snow bunny . She came down to visit . I'm not gonna get into details but it wasn't until the other night , I'm going to sleep . I started putting the pieces together . She got me good lol that was about a year ago
Oh I've been finessed plenty of times for a meal..I got hip to it. I started doing "drink" dates..At least shorty gets lit and I have a much more chance of smashing instead of having her full off of food and ready to sleep after. But be warned, even drink dates can be pricey. I have a nice spot I go to where there are a lot of specials and 2 for 1s so I would walk out paying 30-40 dollars, instead of 90 for food AND drinks. But I do enjoy the dynamics of dating and trying new food so it's an investment to me in way

Oh I've been finessed plenty of times for a meal..I got hip to it. I started doing "drink" dates..At least shorty gets lit and I have a much more chance of smashing instead of having her full off of food and ready to sleep after. But be warned, even drink dates can be pricey. I have a nice spot I go to where there are a lot of specials and 2 for 1s so I would walk out paying 30-40 dollars, instead of 90 for food AND drinks. But I do enjoy the dynamics of dating and trying new food so it's an investment to me in way

lol I take them to this lowkey gelato by the beach & take a walk on the sand afterwards haha .

How direct are you with your online dating ? I'm past the stage of taking these girls out for a dinner or drinks . I let my intentions known from the get go [emoji]129300[/emoji] Or maybe I'm too aggressive . What's your take ? Your approach
how long was you on the dinner and drink stage?

what type of ******* are you ****** off bail tho?

how long does your droughts be?

Bumble is for extremely attractive white men....
Since the dynamics are already in place for the woman to make the firs move.....its just that

fixed

not sayin i know what him talkin about when it comes to attractive men

but i see a large number of what look like avg white guys to me ****** on bad white *******

I shot a quick opener to this random on OKC about Hey Arnold (she mentioned the 90s as the pinnacle of cartoons).

She's sending me long, detailed responses about her career/passions, her family background, asking me about mine, etc.

She only has 1 pic though -- Guyanese/Boricua.

Am I getting catfished outchea?

laugh.gif

Last edited:
fixed

but i see a large number of what look like avg white guys to me ****** on bad white *******

Facts . Reason why I don't take that app too serious . It's a hit or miss . You'll find some fine bunnies on there but there's a good chance they'll swipe right on their own kind . Suprinsingly I do ok on there

lol I take them to this lowkey gelato by the beach & take a walk on the sand afterwards haha .
??????

fixed

Absolutely!

My co worker cleans up on there...hes a 25 year old 6ft 2 Italian dude with the superman chin 
roll.gif

He put pics of him in Uniform both Firefighter and Marine Corps on there and women be on him

He pulls the 7+ Asian/White/Black women on bumble easily.

Dudes like him clean up in the DMV.

6'2 is kind of a big deal im not gon lie

idk what the superman chin is

what kind of black ladies is he pullin? i wanna see

edit: I just downloaded bumble, bout to give it two weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely!
My co worker cleans up on there...hes a 25 year old 6ft 2 Italian dude with the superman chin :rofl:
He put pics of him in Uniform both Firefighter and Marine Corps on there and women be on him
He pulls the 7+ Asian/White/Black women on bumble easily.
Dudes like him clean up in the DMV.

IF HE'S JUST 6'2 PULLIN 7+'S THEN IMA MAKE A DAMN PAGE :rofl:...

IM 6'7, SO I KNO I CAN PULL 9+'S :lol: :lol:

Man's flourishing especially with some of them self hating negro girls.
Yea he only talks to mixed lighter black chicks...he showed me some messages of women he rejects.

Man them broads be furious too....the black chicks who don't fit the criteria be quick to call him lame white boy.

Like why you mad??

You was on that man nuts before he told you bluntly what hes attracted to.

Yea he only talks to mixed lighter black chicks...he showed me some messages of women he rejects.
Man them broads be furious too....the black chicks who don't fit the criteria be quick to call him lame white boy.
Like why you mad??
You was on that man nuts before he told you bluntly what hes attracted to.

IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT FROM WHEN A CHICK TURNS A DUDE DOWN AND HE SAYS "YOU A UGLY ***** ANYWAY" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha lol they have that stuff blatantly in their bio
Those mixed women like that do date black dudes but they prefer children with white dudes...because they want a better chance of passing thier own features to thier children...green/blue eyes/ light hair.

They tell him that all the time..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom