Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

AFTER SEEING A FEW OF YALL TALKING ABOUT BUMBLE, I MADE A PAGE YESTERDAY........ NOTHING BUT DUMPSTER FIRE IN MY AREA.:smh: :smh: :smh:

A BUNCH OF DUSTY WHITE AND BLACK WOMEN (AGE SEARCHED 25-40) :x :smh: :x :smh:

SAW MAYBE A HANDFUL OF 7+ CHICKS .

AFTER SEEING A FEW OF YALL TALKING ABOUT BUMBLE, I MADE A PAGE YESTERDAY........ NOTHING BUT DUMPSTER FIRE IN MY AREA.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

A BUNCH OF DUSTY WHITE AND BLACK WOMEN (AGE SEARCHED 25-40)
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

SAW MAYBE A HANDFUL OF 7+ CHICKS .
Damn homie did you type your profile in ALL CAPS TOO?

Bumble usually leads off with top tier chicks then it fizzles back down to normal looking chicks.
I've gotten like 5 wins off tinder (almost 6, but shorty started having second thoughts when I went to go pee. I heard a lot of movement in my room and when I got out of the restroom, she was fully dressed at the front door like 'I'm about to leave :smh:)
Oddly, I've never even met up with a chick off bumble. Exchanged numbers with a few but it never pans out.
Like I mentioned earlier, it feels like chicks legit want to get courted off of these apps.

Bumble usually leads off with top tier chicks then it fizzles back down to normal looking chicks.
I've gotten like 5 wins off tinder (almost 6, but shorty started having second thoughts when I went to go pee. I heard a lot of movement in my room and when I got out of the restroom, she was fully dressed at the front door like 'I'm about to leave :smh:)
Oddly, I've never even met up with a chick off bumble. Exchanged numbers with a few but it never pans out.
Like I mentioned earlier, it feels like chicks legit want to get courted off of these apps.

NO LIE... I HAD A TINDER CHICK FRIEND ZONE ME EXTRA QUICK :lol: :lol: :smh:..... I WAS LIKE I MET YOU ON TINDER, SOOOOO THAT ONLY MEANS 1 THING, NOTHING ELSE! WE AINT GOING OUT, PERIOD.

THAT RELATIONSHIP LASTED FOR ALL OF 7 DAYS :lol: DELETED HER NUMBER WITH THE QUICKNESS

Thats too much valuable time wasted.....if a chick aint giving me the number after atleast an hour of constant convo...I delete her and move on.

If she pulls that "lets talk longer its too early for my number" crap I delete her instantly.

There actions are really in black and white.....either she gonna choose you or she aint

Last edited:
Thats too much valuable time wasted.....if a chick aint giving me the number after atleast an hour of constant convo...I delete her and move on.

If she pulls that "lets talk longer its too early for my number" crap I delete her instantly.

There actions are really in black and white.....either she gonna choose you or she aint

WELL SPOKEN! 8)

Rusty as hell, soaking up game for my eventual fore back into the game in a few months.
How old are you?

The game is downright dysfunctional and depressing these days and feels quite dead end here in the states

After dating a couple younger women I realized there is in fact an age divide when it comes to logic and mental compatibilty these days.

I mean the ***** has never been easier to score but...I realize I lack the patience with dealing with the mental level of these women with each day that passes....

even if it means just seeing them for a couple hours for sex...it feels like a mental obligation.

Im gonna start traveling overseas again....I've always met more solid genuine dynamics and mental connections with women outside of the US.

I knew something was lacking I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Good luck man hope you find the end game eventually

Last edited:

Same , " I don't give my number out but you can have my Snapchat or IG " delete

Last edited:
33, not looking forward to it.

Same. it isn't what it used to be like. That is for sure. 
Just turned 33 on the 11th.
roll.gif

Yall notice women our age and even older still haven't matured into grown women???

They be the main ones showing out for social media.....like WTF we were actually around before internet.

How do you still lack social skills and qualities of pre internet age folks???

Then at that they have children and still act like children themselves.

Were our parents the last ones to actually act thier age at 30+???

Its like a horrible epidemic....why are 30+ year old women still claiming to be bad  5 star******* and rocking snapchat filter flower crowns and dog ears???

WTF is going on? I take it this is the age where a woman does everything younger women do to still feel young?

You know what else is down right depressing???

When you meet a chick online and you go to her house then you see her older college grad pics and you are like damn....Why can't I have the sexy slender chick you used to be in those pics??? I be feeling cheated as hell man.....

I see why guys date younger the older they get but damn....its not like a career successful mature intelligent man can really connect with them mentally either.

I swear we are in purgatory

Last edited:
Bumble ain't **** for me.

Struggled to meet a couple 7s

Them bunnies ain't messing with a *****

Last edited:
You give points for bein Brazilian? Ive met a handful and most of em not the exotic thick goddesses I envisioned

Bumble is pretty dam dry, I matched with a handful, a few actually cold, but they not messagin my *** lol

You give points for bein Brazilian? Ive met a handful and most of em not the exotic thick goddesses I envisioned

Bumble is pretty dam dry, I matched with a handful, a few actually cold, but they not messagin my *** lol

Naw lol I'm saying that's as successful I've been on this app . Only her is worth mentioning. The rest is meh . They ain't messing with no regular black dudes on there lol

Damn i feel for yall old ****** lol naw im bs
Naw I actually am...by experience.

Been around the world twice since I was 18..worked and lived in and visited 31 countries since.

Lived in all the hotspot major cities of the US and did everything a young man could dream of doing.

Met women of several races nationality and walks of life.

When you've done it all you start to pursue an end game.

Back
Top Bottom