Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yeah... You know what? I have learned things about those failures. The first being not giving everything to someone until they truly show they're worth it. I've learned not to try wooo someone and avoid being the "simp" I was being. But at times I feel like I'm just more and more jaded when I look at women. It's weird. I see women and I'm already judging then negatively, almost as a way to make myself feel better for her not liking me or giving me her attention. I will say I was a bit bigger a few years ago. I went from being 280 down to 245 and hitting the weights everyday. And ultimately, it's the being ignored by women that keeps me going to the gym. It's hard trying to be less of a "simp" when you're a big guy because now the vibe I've gotten when I've asked a few random girls is that I come off as "intimidating" and I don't know wtf that even means.
Yeah, when I went through my break up 3 years ago, my first thought was "change to get them back." After awhile, I realized, I needed to change for me. After that I was much happier, it wasn't some albatross around my neck. 

I think you have the right idea as far as "self improvement". I don't want to seem like I am judging but now you gotta work on the way you view the women you interact with. Getting slighted definitely causes the jadedness to creep in, but you gotta fight that. It creates a poisonous mindset and it may not harm short term, but long term, it will really screw you over. 

Good luck man, we all have our challenges. 

Wrong approach in that you're probably coming off desperate / try-hard.

Just do your own thing, talk to people, and always have the mindset that you're the prize.

Chase your passions, not the birds. The birds will come when you're living well.

There's nothing more delicious than @PedroCerrano
being indifferent, cool, and spreading positive vibes. Life is contagious, so live it well.

I see what you mean but I feel like I've been doing that for about a year now and still nothing. I hate being so damn desperate about this but it just feels like whatever I try, I end up with the same results which is nada

Yeah, when I went through my break up 3 years ago, my first thought was "change to get them back." After awhile, I realized, I needed to change for me. After that I was much happier, it wasn't some albatross around my neck. 

I think you have the right idea as far as "self improvement". I don't want to seem like I am judging but now you gotta work on the way you view the women you interact with. Getting slighted definitely causes the jadedness to creep in, but you gotta fight that. It creates a poisonous mindset and it may not harm short term, but long term, it will really screw you over. 

Good luck man, we all have our challenges. 

Thanks for the good advice and this really is like an addiction for me. I'm good for about a week and then, bam, I lash out for lack of results and I'm back to square one. I just don't get how it's so easy for most guys to approach women and get results but not for me? I've always been able to get along with all sorts of people but women, specially attractive women, I sorta feel like I hate them for not liking me, for making it hard for guys like me, for having it easier in life than me. It's literally eating me inside

Just BAGGED A SINGLE MOM on there this morning... she's on her way  to the city now... 2.5 hour drive and she's not a whale so thats that..  she said she hasnt had time to do anything being a single mom and she just wants to get loose.. 

she said she's a squirter and is an hour away from my job atm.... i'll let you guys know how this goes tomorrow.. 

Just BAGGED A SINGLE MOM on there this morning... she's on her way  to the city now... 2.5 hour drive and she's not a whale so thats that..  she said she hasnt had time to do anything being a single mom and she just wants to get loose.. 

she said she's a squirter and is an hour away from my job atm.... i'll let you guys know how this goes tomorrow.. 

Pics would do this justice

Just turned 33 on the 11th.:rofl:

Yall notice women our age and even older still haven't matured into grown women???
They be the main ones showing out for social media.....like WTF we were actually around before internet.
How do you still lack social skills and qualities of pre internet age folks???
Then at that they have children and still act like children themselves.
Were our parents the last ones to actually act thier age at 30+???

Its like a horrible epidemic....why are 30+ year old women still claiming to be bad  5 star******* and rocking snapchat filter flower crowns and dog ears???
WTF is going on? I take it this is the age where a woman does everything younger women do to still feel young?

You know what else is down right depressing???
When you meet a chick online and you go to her house then you see her older college grad pics and you are like damn....Why can't I have the sexy slender chick you used to be in those pics??? I be feeling cheated as hell man.....

I see why guys date younger the older they get but damn....its not like a career successful mature intelligent man can really connect with them mentally either.
 I swear we are in purgatory

Real talk

View media item 2412578

I've been dabbling with pof for a little (have a girl which will be probably done in a few months so looking out of state) and wow...This reminds me of what I have to look forward to with online dating smh I definitely didn't miss this

Repped for spitting absolute truth. 
nthat.gif

Made laugh because I browsed my home area because I might be moving back and saw all these chicks with the flower crown puppy face filter now and "just ask". :lol: what the hell. Dull ***** how about just tell, that's what your profile is for.

Last edited:
Made laugh because I browsed my home area because I might be moving back and saw all these chicks with the flower crown puppy face filter now and "just ask". :lol: what the hell. Dull ***** how about just tell, that's what your profile is for.

Man, there's so many dudes that just lust over a face, most of those broads don't even try anymore. The thirsty ****** have ****** the market up. But it's still not hard to win out here if you ain't a sucka.

Just gotta swerve that basic ********.

Gotdamn, sugafree hit everything on the head :lol:
Those profiles that are essentially to promote their ig/SC are the worst lmao

Last edited:
why dont nobody **** wit soul swipe?

my **** hittin out here in DC

i wish it was like this back home

and im matchin decent to baddie types

My god these profiles have become cringe worthy

What are you honestly expecting tho? she's overweight w/ 2 kids seeking a black dude to stretch & pound her out :lol:

View media item 2413337

Past ~2 years I only use tinder casually, seems to be the only place to find normal in shape women.

POF/OKC been a cesspool for years, the efficiency with swipe apps you only msg matches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom