Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'm not open to joining another free dating site...to where even borderline mentally ******ed/ill women have access to you.

I'm telling yall missed out on the 2008-2013 height of the best dating site for men...

Which was TangoWire......unfortunately it was bought out by some scumbags.

I wrote up on it in this thread somewhere

Convo between me and this shorty is going surprisingly well -- she's sending me long, detailed messages and asking me questions

But she only has 1 pic on her OKC profile -- she a catfish or nah?

Convo between me and this shorty is going surprisingly well -- she's sending me long, detailed messages and asking me questions

Yep she can be either catfish...just very private or shy....married...in a relationship...

You never know until you get her offline and on video chat...

Remember man this is about YOU and what YOU want

You need to be blunt with her...as in hey give me your number and we need to skyp/facetime before I go any further

and invest anymore mental energy/ conversation in you.

DO NOT  let others waste your time and use you for your conversation and intellect homie

Last edited:
I thought squirting is just peeing ?
Your correct. It's just piss. Unlike males women ejaculate from two different areas. Women ejaculate looks much like a males without sperm and is secreted from within the vagina. Urine comes from their urethra. Most women can hold their urine for a very short while before the have to pee. Men can hold their urine far longer. A woman that says she's a squired can simply hold their urine longer and have learned to release their bladder at the same time they orgasm. Have you ever held your piss all day, finally go and it's relaxing. Women get the same reaction, they just add an orgasm.

It's pee. Had this discussion in the TAY. There's a scientific study and the conclusion is chicks are firing off yellow geysers and dudes are buying into the bs.

I guess I like getting peed on.
tumblr_o1bhj8fvHv1uiq9lwo1_250.gif

Never had any squirt that resembled piss in any way besides being wet...different color different smell...

Squirt has no smell

Sorrytryagain

Last edited:
***, flaked on me man. Had a dude all hyped up with text messages for like 2 hours then when the time came she just stopped answering her phone... kinda wild.smh.

View media item 2413742
Typical bird **** , had a chick send me nudes & all without even asking . But when it was time to put some action . She flaked
Sometimes it's ugly chicks with nudes of hot chicks sending them that one to temporarily feel good about themselves while you message each other.

Never want to meet cuz they ugly and liars.

POF is a waste land now. Its a shame what happened to that site. It use to have some quality women on there. All i see now is trans, overweight women, women begging for money and women wanting to be your financial advisor.

Match its so much better. Women on there looking for relationships of course but will give up the goods so fast. Had plenty of those during my time on there.

POF is a waste land now. Its a shame what happened to that site. It use to have some quality women on there. All i see now is trans, overweight women, women begging for money and women wanting to be your financial advisor.

Match its so much better. Women on there looking for relationships of course but will give up the goods so fast. Had plenty of those during my time on there.
Match doesn't have enough attractive women on there for me to pay for.

Now if it were an international site I would be all over it.

I don't like being limited to just lame *** American women.

Do you know if its International yet?

As in I can have access to women globally...and not have to change my area to view them

Last edited:
That "I don't have hobbies/interests" always been a deal breaker for me :smh:

Either means they're far too wrapped up in work or they will be super demanding of your time as they don't have **** going on themselves.

That "I don't have hobbies/interests" always been a deal breaker for me
mean.gif

Either means they're far too wrapped up in work or they will be super demanding of your time as they don't have **** going on themselves.
Who even writes that in their profile?

laugh.gif

"just ask" is probably worse than anything else they can put on their profiles :lol: let me know that they simply can't string sentences together

Last edited:
"I don't like to write about myself...so just ask"

It amazes me some women can't write a few sentences about themselves like it's the hardest thing in the world to do.

Who even writes that in their profile?

:lol:

There's an example at the top of this page and I've heard it numerous times myself

They might not write it out right but if a bish says her favourite things to do are watch TV and shop then that's pretty much the same thing :lol:

i had something similiar to what you just posted as a draft in this thread lol

i know for a fact there alot of good chicks on these dating sites just gotta weed them out

Time to get them digits pleighboi. Tell her you'd rather text. If she dont cooperate, shes a fraud.

Back
Top Bottom