HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I know he talked with a few heads and I am sure noone fell for his story about him knowing the deal on the shoes

its like a person having the inside scoop on a pair of shoes being released in cali and having the info in nyc

How sure are you about that?

How do you expect me to trust someone with information calling me from a blocked number and hesitant to give me their first name?
On the other hand, congrats to everyone on the pick-up...

Originally Posted by soysauce23

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I know he talked with a few heads and I am sure noone fell for his story about him knowing the deal on the shoes

its like a person having the inside scoop on a pair of shoes being released in cali and having the info in nyc

How sure are you about that?

How do you expect me to trust someone with information calling me from a blocked number and hesitant to give me their first name?
On the other hand, congrats to everyone on the pick-up...
thats just how i am

i dont trust people unless i know them

then maybe you'd understand why i didn't tell you anything and not get that confused with me not knowing anything.

JB's giving HOH the treatment that I thought we were gonna get for being Flightclub Members....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by soysauce23

then maybe you'd understand why i didn't tell you anything and not get that confused with me not knowing anything.

so you knew something or you did not know something who cares at this point the shoes are sold as i said in the P.M.

what got me more is you did not want to pay for another person if i got someone on the line for you.

next time take a red eye flight if you got inside information and sleep in the street like everyone else did or just pay reseller prices now

its a dead issue to me

just come correct with your statements. you're entitled to your opinion but you cant be making false claims.

LMAO soap opra right here .. I'm happy some of you got them and sad for those that didn't. I myself aren't to impress with these but yet I did wantthem because they are PE and J's.

However, some of ya are just straight bugging thinking you are the man because you have some kind of connect with a person that has them and can make your lifea lot easier in giving you the scoop.

Some of ya wine to much, dude if you had the connect you will also be on some ego trip.

I have no love or hate for these sorts of action, to me its whatever. I went to college and I didnt learn anything but got a degree. I scored a six figure jobbut I'm not great at what I do (thanks for the union and the contract) .. LMAO .. so I'm not tripping and I can care less if you score a kick that Ican't. I'm driving my Benz and poppin bottles in the clubs ... so relax they are just kick

and to you that are hating on them people that cant get them .. you are such a hipocrate because I know you will be doing the same if you could. Let them liveand if they can make a quick buck I dont blame them.

I find hunting for sneakers I missed much more pleasureble and exiting than just going to a store and being able to buy it (Although this would be ideal). Soyes keep jordan limited and make it hard to find .. lmao .. just my two cents for this soap opra thats going on here ..

I was excited for JB in 08 when hearing about all the releases.. But so far I am far from impressed with the packages, 23s, and now these

Glad everyone got their shoes and i have to say that i am officially jealous that i didnt get the ray allens..... I guess it aint all that great living on theleft coast.......Oh well...(sigh)

SMFH I cant beleive i *+@++$# missed out on these *+@++$# people said they were gonna be 300. Props to those who copped cause im mad, sucks to be 200 milesaway in college next time ill definitely skip all my classes

Last night proved how shady the game is.
I want 2 shout everyone that hit me up on this drop speaking 2 me that haven't spoken 2 in months.
Whether I met you @ sneaker pimps, the Grapes, XX3's, or online, My bad. I went for mines early!
smokin.gif

This is where the culture has lead us (yes culture, not hobby or game). Not everyone can win all the time.
I can't even post info on here cuz I will get my throat cut like I did at the XX3 launch.
indifferent.gif

Even though I got the only 2 size 8's in my part of the city, My team didn't rock like me.
tired.gif

I tried 2 recruit cats for the XX3' launch, you guys know this
ohwell.gif

A very few heads came thru, but out of the few that did, another couple did me dirty. Its cool though
Where were you this drop
laugh.gif

2 all the dudes I stay cool with don't think I'm dropping subliminal messages, I'm not. You just weren't with me for the P.E.'s
I would love 2 call names out
devil.gif
But I'm stronger than that.
glasses.gif

I was able 2 both P.E.s in my size as well as 2 titanium's.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will I be destined 2 continue and cop the limited Jordan's in my size?

The way things are going I don't know
-Coolio

can anyone tell me how much of each pe were made for sale? or how many were available? thanks

Originally Posted by twoseey01

Anyone wanna sell allens size 11 through 12 let me know
My dude, you better watch out with those comments because they arent allow in this forum. You never know who is out there trying to be a mod and snitchyou out .. Automatic Band ....

Originally Posted by SGS MM

Originally Posted by twoseey01

Anyone wanna sell allens size 11 through 12 let me know
My dude, you better watch out with those comments because they arent allow in this forum. You never know who is out there trying to be a mod and snitch you out .. Automatic Band ....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom