House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

^ _^^ you two are clearly in cahoots! And must be under 21 cause your priorities def ain't right. You guys act like y'all were expectng a package fromme or something roflol!

to the Wanna be me above - I never understood why you wore eyeliner but now I clearly understand it's needed when you jocking all of NT... Especially me asyour new name clearly shows

Thanks rapido receive my penny 2 retro today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ _^^ you two are clearly in cahoots! And must be under 21 cause your priorities def ain't right.
It takes 30 seconds to respond to a text message. Take that crap to ISS and sour up their marketplace

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Especially me as your new name clearly shows

You must be really excited...thats your second time saying that

anyone got the kobe iv merions??? in a 10. i scooped the penny ii's today but they ran out of my size in the iv.... what a buzzkill.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Foam HRs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

surprised HOH is sitting on all four HRs from the decades pack
smh.gif

Honestly, are you really surprised? lol.

I'm not. The hyperize is a weak shoe... Is the Foam pair hot? Yes,
but this just goes to show (YES ITS RARE WHEN IT HAPPENS)
that you just can't slap a limited tag on ANYTHING and have it fly off the shelves.

Rapido, just got my Pennys in the Mail!! Loving em!!... Thanks alot for the Lower Merions also!!!...

It will be in a matter of time when the penny 2's and the reggie millers will be sold out they are slowly selling out now the miller would of been outthe dorr if they were $120.00

^ since when does it take 2 weeks for a "HOH ONLY" Nike Retro+ colorway to sell out?
maybe they're making more pairs? maybe cause of the # of HOHs that are open now?
maybe Nike should take a step back and see whats going on...these "HOH ONLY" shoes are not moving as well as they predicted.
If it wasn't for Rapido and Franky, NJ and CHI would still have near FSR and more than half of the pairs left. NYC is nearly done,well,cause its NYC.LA,whats the word on LA inventory?

Recession Nike, it affects people. well,not most people here on NT
laugh.gif

What's happening with the London HOH? I've not been yet but does it keep the same release schedule as the US ones?

^^^^Contact with the other hemisphere is cut down short 2 re-sellers, and sneaker-thugs. Even the few NT members from there have noob skills

Box's are in, Internet is up...
Mrs Rivera Wrote:

It takes 30 seconds to respond to a text message. Take that crap to ISS and sour up their marketplace

and oh yeah Cell Phone is on point. Holla at your boy! Behind the scenes exclusive look...shout out to HOH Chi!

Frank is back on the grind!!!!
pimp.gif

Great info bro..... cant wait on these... I assume they will be dropping very soon!!!

Need those Illinois Hyperizes and maybe the Ohio State Soldier III's..Frank i'ma hit you or Joe up..

Back
Top Bottom