House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

laugh.gif
Word. I bought some Uptempos for $119.00 thinking the final cost will be $125.24, and it came to $130.64.
smh.gif

Thanks for the props guy. On another note, everyones pairs are in the mail. 20 Pairs out from this weekend haha. I'm running out of boxes.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Thanks for the props guy. On another note, everyones pairs are in the mail. 20 Pairs out from this weekend haha. I'm running out of boxes.

rapido i missed out on coming out to cherry hill for them pennys because i was up north u know any chance if they had a lot?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

same here 20 boxes out the door on Saturday alone! And now I need to order boxes lol sad part is they were last weekends releases. Hey Rapido I sent a fewpeople over to you for future releases. Apparently they didn't understand me moving and fixing up my new crib so I can live in it the way I want to wasmore important than getting their shoes out. I mean they weren't going anywhere. But all is good, now I'm just waiting on comcast to hook up my cableand Internet and I'll be back up and running

^ what up franky.good to see you back
pimp.gif
congrats on the new house bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you guys sendin out 20 pairs,i i think i had half of that
laugh.gif

I know they had a decent amount of pairs Deesnake, but I don't think they have many anymore. I know they are out of Sz 9s and 11s. I dunno about the othersizes. I cleared out a good amount.

No worries Frank! Living our lives is ultimately more important than shoes. I do what I can, but ultimately I won't miss school or work to run out and hooksomeone up with a pair of shoes. People should understand that you were busy moving your stuff etc and that you are only 1 person. Boxing up kicks, printinglabels, going to the post office is quite time consuming. Anyway, on another note, Good luck with your new house!

^ QFT

im in class right now
laugh.gif

if i can make it to hoh and pick up pairs for people,i will.if i have class or work,not gonna miss it to go to HOH,not even for myself.

hohny has a good amount of uptempos and pennys left. as of yesterday,probably 20-30 copper and 25-35 of uptempos.
pennys are def. selling better.

^^Haha I'm at work right now and got class at 4:00, and I agree, the Pennys are definitely selling better than the Uptempos.

I was at HoH La last saturday and saw those Penny 2s in person.. Didn't bother checking it out but now that it grown on me based from your pics, I'mdisappointed I passed on those.. smh

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

I sent a few people over to you for future releases. Apparently they didn't understand me moving and fixing up my new crib so I can live in it the way I want to was more important than getting their shoes out.
confirmation for their shoes is more important than your house. Glad you're coming up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Frank, hope the crib is coming along. Did CHI HOH sell out?

Rapido, what was retail? $150?

As of Sat night HoH Chi wasnt sold out. But not sure on sizes.

^^Settle down young apprentice with a knockoff member name of that of a TRUE NT'er! You dont have OG status hahaha

And their confirmation was simply the pic i posted of their shoes that i copped... I wouldnt resell the shoes they paid for or ship them shoes and then havethem recalled back to sender...that was "Classic" Move by the way!

Thanks for explaining yourself. BTW, next time don't lie by saying "The tracking # is in the car pimp"
Just please stop contradicting yourself NikeTalk

Back
Top Bottom