HOUSTON TEXAS, CHECK IN...SPOTS, THINGS TO DO, PLACES TO GO, ETC.ETC.

eek.gif
 Some of you all make Houston sound like a descent place to live.

I left TX 5 years ago and have no plans to move back anytime soon.  My parents still live in the area (The Woodlands) so I'm there twice a year now. 

Way too hot for me down there. 
laugh.gif
 I do miss the food though. 

NW WA summers ftw! 

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Free Press Summer Fest is in 2 weeks, solid line-up and it's only $75

eek.gif
THIS...THANKS FOR THE INFO...most useful thing ive read all day...cant believe i had no clue...PASSES BOUGHT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

We should do a meet there then

For sure!
I'm coming back into town that Friday and I still gotta talk to my friends since she's getting me in for free, but they just updated the site with the times which is super helpful, I know how to plan it out now 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

We should do a meet there then

For sure!
I'm coming back into town that Friday and I still gotta talk to my friends since she's getting me in for free, but they just updated the site with the times which is super helpful, I know how to plan it out now 
pimp.gif
When and where? Last day of teaching for me is that Friday so im down.
pimp.gif

If you are concerned about hooping, theres places to go. But if you aint a regular and don't have a squad. Its gonna be hard to have some good games

If people referrer you to hope at 24hrs on Jones and 1960. This is mostly where the Asian people play at from like 4pm till 1am. Everyday. Two courts.
Then there is 24hrs on 249 and Louetta. Im not to sure, but those goals are not 10ft. And its only one court.
24 hrs on Kyuhkendalh and Louetta have some competition between 6pm-10pm. One court also, the largest of the three courts.

I would say play in a hoops league, but since your new here, that is gonna be hard to find a team.

As for things to do. I lived in houston for 20 years and still think its boring time to time. Everything is really spread out. I stay NW also near willowbrook mall so that might be the reason.
Theres washington street, stuff downtown, post oaks area.

If your big onto cars, my friends are part of Mayday garage and do midnite highway runs.
If you need need tattos, i can referrer you to my cousins shop in bellaire.

Best General Tso chicken in Houston belongs to Lai Lai's dumping house btw. Aint nobody in the city touching them.

From the way the schedule is looking, I think I'm only hitting up the Saturday show, as much as I'd like to see Descendents, Danny Brown, and Primus, Saturday is gonna be popping 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2r58abo.jpg

some body breakdown the women in houston i've heard the spanish and black chicks are bangin out there.. any asian dime pieces out n about there? what about the white chicks? are the females pretty open minded about datin outside there race there?

Originally Posted by bruza

eek.gif
 Some of you all make Houston sound like a descent place to live.

I left TX 5 years ago and have no plans to move back anytime soon.  My parents still live in the area (The Woodlands) so I'm there twice a year now. 

Way too hot for me down there. 
laugh.gif
 I do miss the food though. 

NW WA summers ftw! 
truth bruza....went for TSU and the damn heat
mad.gif
that why cats was so crazy down there......always something on the northside
i go back every now and again to visit friends ....i miss breakfast klub....
frenchy's is not a fast food joint...........

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Welcome to the city mayne.

It's a lot to do out here.

You the Kappa type so you might hit Drake on Friday, Venue on Saturday.

Tonight supposed to be a decent night in the city especially with the concert after party.

Venue the go to spot, I might slide through Dreams though. I rarely hit the club, usually after hours.
What he said...Bambou be str8 on Friday too

The Stead
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Saturday nights Grooves is a good spot too, Belvedere on Sunday nights.

Sam's Boat.
pimp.gif

From the way the schedule is looking, I think I'm only hitting up the Saturday show, as much as I'd like to see Descendents, Danny Brown, and Primus, Saturday is gonna be popping 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2r58abo.jpg

Yea i think i'll hit up the Saturday shows as well

Been hearing 5th amendment is poppin on Thursday's in downtown. Can't go wrong with Grooves either on Saturday. Also a couple of hip-hop concerts going on this weekend. Warehouse live is usually the spot for that.

Back
Top Bottom